Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Morelos fan boys need to get over the fact that the guy they’ve got a poster of on their wall just isn’t cutting it. Time for a spell on the bench.

82 goals in just over 150 games, shouldn't we all be "fan boys" of the best centre forward we've had since Jelavic? 

Honking patter. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Just a nonsense though. He’s getting stick because he’s capable of so much more. No one is taking satisfaction from him playing shite.

Is it fuck a nonsense, 100% shite like that would be getting post, Fs you’ve been on here long enough and should know how it goes.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Debatable. 

He's not in form because he's not scoring as much he can do, but he's still contributing overall. 

I typed it in bold because I don't know what "vitriol" means apparently. 

OK so he's not in form but is contributing, mostly by way of effort rather than returns. Good, glad we all agree.

Is harsh criticism the definition of vitriol? Is there possibly an adjective you've missed out (that you actually gave in your typed definition) for some reason?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

82 goals in just over 150 games, shouldn't we all be "fan boys" of the best centre forward we've had since Jelavic? 

Honking patter. 

Scored in 4 games out of 27. 

He was the best, he’s playing like dug shit the now. 

Fan boys. Fab club. Blue tinted specs. Groupies. Whatever phrase you want to use for people that can’t / won’t see how badly he’s playing because of what he did in the second half of 2019. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

OK so he's not in form but is contributing, mostly by way of effort rather than returns. Good, glad we all agree.

Is harsh criticism the definition of vitriol? Is there possibly an adjective you've missed out (that you actually gave in your typed definition) for some reason?

Screenshot_20201025-124713_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5def240e8badc60d1457c06a8070e9b6.jpg

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thank you for proving my point. 😂

Tell me you can see the key word that isn't included in your term "harsh criticism" when defining vitriol?

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So there's no posts in that post of mine from an hour ago that are bitterly harsh no? 

14 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Just support the club. And support the players the manager picks. 
Does being so negative ever actually get you down? 

Support the team by wanting the best, on form players playing?

Morelos is a great player out of form. We have a big squad of players that imo shouldn't be left out whilst we wait for him to find it. Why are you negative towards the other squad members, why don't you want them to get their chance? So negative.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So there's no posts in that post of mine from an hour ago that are bitterly harsh no? 

Are you posting 14 posts as proof of vitriol and now suggesting there's not vitriol in all of them?

And no. Criticism yes, harsh criticism, barely, vitriol nope.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Message sent to Morelos today. 

and rightly so mate, hopefully he comes back stronger

like i and a few others have been saying, he's not been at his best and needs some help to get back to what he was

i'm no sure if that's vitriol being shown by gerrard there by him no starting with morelos or not

confused :lol:

Archived