Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Best thing about it is Walker's face 😂

wankers face must be like a twisted dried oot auld festered prune efter the last few weeks. Him and nuremberg shug will be lying in the bowels of a pineapple somewhere consoling wan another remembering the bhoys club daze.

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

wankers face must be like a twisted dried oot auld festered prune efter the last few weeks. Him and nuremberg shug will be lying in the bowels of a pineapple somewhere consoling wan another remembering the bhoys club daze.

😂👍👍

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Ironic how toothless Lille were on the same night Morelos showed them what they’re missing.

That dud that fluffed the penalty couldn’t lace Alfie’s boots.

Couldn’t believe how bad that cunt is😂 25m aswell 🤦🏻‍♂️

Transfer window closed. Equals alfie being back.

Maybe I'm a sentimental bugger but I keep thinking that because he comes from a poverty stricken country, perhaps the potential up surge in earnings is something that genuinely weighs on the lad.

Let's not forget that when he got free time last Christmas,  I think it was, he spent some of his off time dishing out presents to homeless kids and families. 

Its only when I sit and think of what he may have seen during these off times, I feel like a dick for saying often hes lazy or can't be fucked. It seems like he wants to make real difference to his people. That must be a huge weight for someone so young.

Maybe I'm talking drunk bollox.  But personally gonn try lay off him in my irate squaking at the tv  😂 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Raging imo

:Fod:

Why would I be raging about you being wrong and petty about a nothing comment from months ago about a random player from Gent :lol::lol::lol: as I said, getting sad now. Especially since you've had an absolute shocker in recent weeks

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The rage is clear as day.

Still waiting to see this great Liege side you claimed not that long ago.. Lille were apparently great as well according to you.

Take a day or two off to calm down wee man.

What the fuck are you talking about :lol::lol:

Tag me in a thread about a comment from months ago, then indirect me in this one, now claiming I've said stuff I don't even think I did. After the opinions you've had in recent weeks. Like I said, having an absolute shocker on here recently :lol:

Rage :lol::lol::lol:

Archived