Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Same. I try not to think about it.

It's inevitable, obviously would love him to stay for the the rest of his career but it's fairytale stuff. He'll be another player we'll be dreaming that he comes back in his early 30s. 

Replacing him is going to be a tough job as I can't see Roofe or Itten hitting his numbers in the same amount of time. 

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's inevitable, obviously would love him to stay for the the rest of his career but it's fairytale stuff. He'll be another player we'll be dreaming that he comes back in his early 30s. 

Replacing him is going to be a tough job as I can't see Roofe or Itten hitting his numbers in the same amount of time. 

Not even just his numbers mate.  It's what he does to defences.

His link up play is getting better and better, and his goalscoring form seems to be returning.  Could see the best of him before he leaves and we deposit a cheque for 100m. :lol:

22 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not even just his numbers mate.  It's what he does to defences.

His link up play is getting better and better, and his goalscoring form seems to be returning.  Could see the best of him before he leaves and we deposit a cheque for 100m. :lol:

If his goalscoring form returns and we keep shutting teams out the league will be won at a canter. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

If he hadn’t scored last night people would have been on here saying he’s shite 🤣

What was his pass completion last night?  Doubt it will be much higher than the 80% he had in the games people where saying he was poor.

Aye but they wouldn't have.

His all-round game was streets ahead of what it has been this season.

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Aye but they wouldn't have.

His all-round game was streets ahead of what it has been this season.

Aye they would fs 😆

The streets ahead thing will get put out there as well, statistics will show probably similar to the other matches.

22 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If he hadn’t scored last night people would have been on here saying he’s shite 🤣

What was his pass completion last night? Doubt it will be much higher than the 80% he had in the games people where saying he was poor.

They really wouldn't have and going on about pass completion stats is daft the same as it was last week ffs 

50 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His passing is criminally underrated by so many. 

He switched play a couple of times as well which was bang on. I like to see players do that, and imo we're guilty of not doing it enough - especially against scottish sides that really need to be pulled about to open some space.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

He switched play a couple of times as well and they were bang on. I like to see players do that, and imo we're guilty of not doing it enough - especially against scottish sides that really need to be pulled about to open some space.

Morelos does it all the time. 

Archived