Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

John Grieg gently reminding Morelos of the boots/goals he's to overtake;) 

Glad to see our Christmas advert is classy. People on twitter moaning about formations etc on it though... :lol:

Now get us a win today lads :tu:

Think you meant cheesy 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s raging at his new role to pull players out of position and create space for others. 

more the team player now and we are benefiting hugely from it 

He is no longer the main man and he clearly doesn't like it....he needs to realise that to win the league it's all about the squad now and everyone's contributions 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's stood still while the only players have moved on and improved, if he wants a move he will have to play much better than that today.

He started some of Aberdeen's most promising moves.

Not for the first time this season. His lay offs can be well suspect at times.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not for the first time this season. His lay offs can be well suspect at times.

This isn't true.  His pass completion rate has been very high for most of the season (above 80%).  For a striker Morelos vary rarely gives the ball away.  There was a slack pass or two today but let's not pretend that's the norm.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

This isn't true.  His pass completion rate has been very high for most of the season (above 80%).  For a striker Morelos vary rarely gives the ball away.  There was a slack pass or two today but let's not pretend that's the norm.

Entirely taking my comment out of context. I've not said its the norm. I'm not saying its any particular % of pass conversion. I'm not saying he has a poor pass completion.

But its not the 1st time this season or longer where we've seen his lay offs going to the opposition and leaving us exposed. Its sloppy and needless when it happens.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

He did say 'at times' which is factually correct. There was 5 slack passes today from him.

Its not even the frustration of that number for me. Its the needless ones which put us in danger as our team shapes up for attack and he puts the opposition on the counter needlessly.

Archived