Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Delighted with the result tonight, but he really needs to sort himself out. Pathetic performance.

He was holding up the ball in their half, laying it off, winning free-kicks (which we nearly scored from), all he lacked was a goal.  His performance was far from “pathetic”.  He does his job extremely well he just needs to start finding the net more.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

He was holding up the ball in their half, laying it off, winning free-kicks (which we nearly scored from), all he lacked was a goal.  His performance was far from “pathetic”.  He does his job extremely well he just needs to start finding the net more.

Deary me 

1 minute ago, Raligt said:

Itten needs a run of games.hope he starts at weekend.

If he can’t get a start at home to Livingston or Hamilton I doubt there’s much chance he’ll start at the weekend.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Take the Morelos tinted specs off. 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

He was stinking.

Really bad.

He's been good and is inititled to an off day.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Take the Morelos coloured specs off. 

I’m giving you an objective view based on watch I just watched.  He did the job that was asked of him.  It was far from “pathetic”.

Just now, fin8577 said:

I hope he improves on his recent form cause he has been absolutely woeful recently 

As others have said, he does a lot off the ball. Arfields goal he took two defenders away to allow him to place the shot albeit if it was Scottish ref it would of probably been disallowed for him being offside. 

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

He was stinking.

Really bad.

He's been good and is inititled to an off day.

I don’t think it was an “off day”.  He worked as hard as he could and done his best to make things happen.  As I said, he’s putting himself about, winning free-kicks in dangerous areas, laying it off for the midfielders, he just needs a goal.  

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Is role with-in the team was changed to allow him to do this and I too think he does a good job.

Just now, TMB said:

I don’t think it was an “off day”.  He worked as hard as he could and done his best to make things happen.  As I said, he’s putting himself about, winning free-kicks in dangerous areas, laying it off for the midfielders, he just needs a goal.  

We all see different things.

I thought he was terrible. Was begging for a change, just wasn't working for him. 

Like I say he's been superb of late and just needs a goal.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yes theirs , thsts the problem 

I’ve been hearing this for weeks now.  His pass completion rate is always around 80%.  This idea that he’s passing to the opposition all the time is a myth. 

Archived