Morelos

Swagger

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

But he wasn’t sent off so why worry about it ? 

Because his actions imo, and that of many others, warranted it. He deliberately did something that could/ should have resulted im a 12th minute red card.

You see nothing wrong with that sort of mentality as long as we get away with it?

hammer93 likes this

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Because his actions imo, and that of many others, warranted it. He deliberately did something that could/ should have resulted im a 12th minute red card.

You see nothing wrong with that sort of mentality as long as we get away with it?

I dinny see the point in drawing loads of attention to it 

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So is that a yes or no having seen it from various angles including this one

And to think supporters used to go on ( rightly so ) about the treatment Morelos was getting on and off the park - fuck sake have to look no further than your posts - you really hate the guy

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

And to think supporters used to go on ( rightly so ) about the treatment Morelos was getting on and off the park - fuck sake have to look no further than your posts - you really hate the guy

I think he's a 20m player playing like a 200k player. That's not hate ffs.

And it wasnt me that brought the clip to the forum, it was someone attempting to prove it wasnt a red card challenge ffs 🤣

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Its kinda been seen fairly publicly observed during the game, half time, full time, sportscene etc.

But that's an aside. Are you happy with him puting in those sorts of challenges?  Did he risk a red carries? Its not unfair questions to ask.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its kinda been seen fairly publicly during the game, half time, full time, sportscene etc.

But that's an aside. Are you happy with him puting in those sorts of challenges?  Did he risk a red carries? Its not unfair questions to ask.

He laid one on a reckless centre half and got away with it , wee move on 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

He’s simply discussing it on a forum tbh

It just seems very strange that some people are not wanting to accept criticism of Morelos that any other player would face if they acted in the same way as Morelos. 

He deserves praise at times and criticism at times, him quite easily being sent off in the early moments of an important match is very worthy of discussion imo

Why defend the indefensible or try and hide negatives in a player?

35 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

His own support blazing he wizny sent aff is bizarre 

Supporters who can see that he could easily have cost  us victory today with a totally unnecessary moment of stupidity, and that this happens time after time.

If his form was Maradona esq it might be worth the risk, but it's not....

Just now, Swally said:

He’s simply discussing it on a forum tbh

It just seems very strange that some people are not wanting to accept criticism of Morelos that any other player would face if they acted in the same way as Morelos. 

He deserves praise at times and criticism at times, him quite easily being sent off in the early moments of an important match is very worthy of discussion imo

Why defend the indefensible or try and hide negatives in a player?

He’s not playing well at all , I’ll openly admit that , I’d actually started itten after Thursday but to go on and on why was he not sent off is baffling for me 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

He’s not playing well at all , I’ll openly admit that , I’d actually started itten after Thursday but to go on and on why was he not sent off is baffling for me 

Wait till he gets sent off against celtic and costs us the game... 

Or play Itten whose form seems far better at the moment. 

Swally likes this

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He laid one on a reckless centre half and got away with it , wee move on 

You're avoiding questions mate.

Did he risk a red card?

Are you happy with him puting in that type of challenge?

We're on p56 of a public Morelos thread, there's nothing to be gained by not answering simple questions being discussed already.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its kinda been seen fairly publicly during the game, half time, full time, sportscene etc.

@SeparateEntityMyArse should be deleted from here.

A now locked forum he destroyed with his red card pish, he's at it here too.

And his side kick too @Smile

You're avoiding questions mate.

Did he risk a red card?

Are you happy with him puting in that type of challenge?

We're on p56 of a public Morelos thread, there's nothing to be gained by not answering simple questions being discussed already.

I’ve already said it wasn’t a red 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see nothing wrong with that sort of mentality as long as we get away with it. 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Because I'd rather see the type of player who would risk points this way dropped before they're successful in doing so.

Others seem to not want to discuss it all publicly as if that's going to stop it from bring a genuine, credible threat to us.

Because I'd rather see the type of player who would risk points this way dropped before they're successful in doing so.

Others seem to not want to discuss it all publicly as if that's going to stop it from bring a genuine, credible threat to us.

See the first time I seen the challenge on Greegs I thought that was a straight red till I seen it again 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve already said it wasn’t a red 

Yes.

But I've asked clearly if it it was a challenge that risked a red card. And if you're happy he makes those types of challenges. They're entirely different to whether you think it was a red card offence.

Simple questions tbh.

43 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

First time I seen it didn’t look a red probably the same as the ref , was the same situation as Duffy , Connolly fancies himself as a hard man so the buff laid one on him , the 2 stone wall pens wee never got would have cost us the hypothetical dropped points more 

'Was the same situation as Duffy' what situation was this and how is it relevant? 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes.

But I've asked clearly if it it was a challenge that risked a red card. And if you're happy he makes those types of challenges. They're entirely different to whether you think it was a red card offence.

Simple questions tbh.

You have said it was a Red Card - umpteen times.

Are you a tim?

If so, how many generations?

Your mother's side?

or

Your Dad's side?

or all their sides

But you're a fucking tim.