Morelos

Swagger

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No one is raging he wasn't sent off. Plenty raging he needlessly put himself into a position he could / should have been sent off. 

Or did he not?

You are wasting your time m8..he got off with it so all is good.....if Brandon Barker had committed the same offence then he would already have been hung, drawn & quartered in here

jjbscotty12 and Swally like this

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

You have said it was a Red Card - umpteen times.

Are you a tim?

If so, how generations?

Your mother's side?

or

Your Dad's side?

or all their sides

But you're a fucking tim.

Go to your bed mate, before you get yourself into bother 👍

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Go to your bed mate, before you get yourself into bother 👍

I''ll have no bother.

Found out you're at it though.

On Wednesday if there's a 50/50 - you'll not be calling for a red card - because you've been found out.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no issue folk backing Morelos form even though I disagree. But the lack of objectivity where he's concerned, the refusal to acknowledge its a blatant red pretty much exclusively by those defending his form, I can't get my head round that tbh.

In your opinion

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

No and what's more if you check Gerrards quotes on the incident he doesn't think it was either - but what the fuck does he know compared to you 

I'll consider the rules, the fact that Gerrard has learned to admit nothing if it brings disciplinary shit to his players, and what is evident on the clip on this thread.

Any player not watching the ball onlybthe player, consciously and deliberately flinging an elbow / forearm into an opponents face not as part of a genuine challenge for the ball, deserves to see red. Its deliberately endangering an opponent.

Was he at risk of a red? Are you happy if he continues making similar challenges in games?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Boy’s an idiot.

Should have been red carded.

He wasn’t.

That’s all there is to it.

That's not really all there is to it though.

Would our chances of winning have been substantially impacted by a 12th minute red card? 

If so, is it right to defend deliberate, selfish actions which could have cost us points and disrupted out incredible run?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's not really all there is to it though.

Would our chances of winning have been substantially impacted by a 12th minute red card? 

If so, is it right to defend deliberate, selfish actions which could have cost us points and disrupted out incredible run?

It is.

Yes, I said he’s an idiot, but he never got a red.

I’m also not defending it, it’s done with.

35 minutes ago, King Jela said:

'Was the same situation as Duffy' what situation was this and how is it relevant? 

He laid one on Duffy the first half similar to let him know he won’t be pushed around then cemented him the second half and received a yellow 

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I am not your mate - and I don't like seeing the way you treat people. And your other twot @Smile

Equally waste of valuable Protestant time

Mate either engage in the debate or go to your bed before you get red carded 👍