Morelos

Swagger

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The obsession with Scott Brown knows no bounds on here. 

It’s not just here.

3 hours ago, TMB said:

We need to highlight the double standards whenever possible.  If Morelos receives a retrospective red then the footage of Brown hitting people with elbows should be pushed to the front and the SFA asked ‘well what about these?’.  Some of them are really fucking bad.  I think against Aberdeen he actually connected with a guys face off the ball and it looked a right sore one.  

Like Flanagan who done it to Brown, was yellow carded and then not suspended?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's reasonable to compare Morelos to McCoist, different times and both different players with different attributes and achievements.

Never understood this obsession to say one player is like another.

Why can't they both be respected as individual players?

5 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don't think it's reasonable to compare Morelos to McCoist, different times and both different players with different attributes and achievements.

Never understood this obsession to say one player is like another.

Why can't they both be respected as individual players?

Who said one player was like another ?

You would get on a lot better if you didn’t just make shit up to suit your argument 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sane people wanting him dropped from the team are the same people losing their shit incase he gets a ban 

Brilliant 🤣

Is it not because a Morelos sitting on the bench is better than him sitting in the stand regardless of form and goals ?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who said one player was  like another ?

You would get on a lot better if you didn’t just make shit up to suit your argument 

Why are you so antagonistic?

I simply made a general statement, not quoting anyone, that's something I can do in here, you know whether you agree or not :lol:

You state people are "losing their shit"... I've not seen that, maybe you should take your own advice and not make up shit?

Weird man :lol:

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Because the news are reporting we'll find out tomorrow if he's getting done by the CO so its pretty topical.

Oh I thought they were reporting if something happens it has to be by 3pm tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

To me at least his European record is no more than a sideshow, its irrelevant, Its the League Im interested in this year above anything else, its the only thing that matters.

McCoist- First three seasons

20, 18, 27 all competitions 

Morelos - First three seasons 

18, 30, 29 all competitions 

am I trying too hard?

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Is it not because a Morelos sitting on the bench is better than him sitting in the stand regardless of form and goals ?

Aye having a shite liability huffy petulant player who can’t control a ball make a pass, doesn’t contribute to the team and can’t be trusted is better sitting on the bench than in the stands. 🤪

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Why are you so antagonistic?

I simply made a general statement, not quoting anyone, that's something I can do in here, you know whether you agree or not :lol:

You state people are "losing their shit"... I've not seen that, maybe you should take your own advice and not make up shit?

Weird man :lol:

🤣

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

McCoist is the best striker I’ve ever watched for Rangers was an an absolute hero for me grown up Alfie’s not at that level. But just putting this out there even Super Ally hit barren spells. That’s what happens in football fs 

Just on that, off topic but can't remember him ever receiving a red card. Could be wrong 

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I compared his European goal scoring record to McCoists I never compared him as a player.

That might be to hard for some to understand 🤣

C'mon TS. Super scored all his goals at the highest level when there wasn't as much Euro games.  Alfie has scored all his goals in the losers cup.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

am I trying too hard?

Ally played in a much more competitive league in his first 3 seasons and struggled to get in the team at times. 

Alfie was a spearhead of a Christmas tree formation able played almost every game he was available to play.  

It's no contest. Ally is the best striker we have had in my lifetime. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

am I trying too hard?

Just a wee bit mate but your to be commended, check out this stat and get back to me, how many did McCoist score against the scum in those first 3 seasons ?👍

If this compliance officer acts on the media witch-hunt that almost mirrors last seasons actions at almost the same time by their authorities. 
The one thing last season makes unarguable, it’s not just on the football pitch that we need to defeat these bastards. 
This season we aren’t as reliable on Morelos but if they stop with just this attack, I’d be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ally played in a much more competitive league in his first 3 seasons and struggled to get in the team at times. 

Alfie was a spearhead of a Christmas tree formation able played almost every game he was available to play.  

It's no contest. Ally is the best striker we have had in my lifetime. 

We've had many great strikers, McCoist is definitely up there. I'd put pre-injury Mols up there with him.

Archived