Morelos

Swagger

26 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Yes, and can't hold the ball up anywhere as good as Alfredo.  One of the reasons that we didn't dominate second half.

So you want to play Morelos who has scored one goal in the last ten games over Roofe who has scored eight in the last ten games as Morelos holds the ball up better?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Smile said:

So you want to play Morelos who has scored one goal in the last ten games over Roofe who has scored eight in the last ten games as Morelos holds the ball up better?

No. It was clear in the second half that we needed to hold the ball up better. I'd have taken Kent off and played Roofe and Morelos.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

No. It was clear in the second half that we needed to hold the ball up better. I'd have taken Kent off and played Roofe and Morelos.

No argument at all with taking Kent off I would actually rest him the next game as well.

3 hours ago, TMB said:

Roofe is easily our best forward at the moment.  

Morelos needs to start scoring again.  I've been a big defender of him on here but he does need a goal or two. 

If Alfie scores on the 2nd, you'll maybe start defending him again.

Then you'll be known as the violent defender :whistle:

Done all the hard part with that chance at the end, cut inside then hit it straight at the keeper. Last season that was a goal. Would love for him to score v them but it would probably be off the bench now. Could do with him bullying them right enough and pulling their shite CB’s out of position but I’d say Aribo’s back a starter.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

aye said the same - Kent's done nothing for weeks now - and before all the shouts of he works really hard I'm expecting a lot more than that from him

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Done all the hard part with that chance at the end, cut inside then hit it straight at the keeper. Last season that was a goal. Would love for him to score v them but it would probably be off the bench now. Could do with him bullying them right enough and pulling their shite CB’s out of position but I’d say Aribo’s back a starter.

If he'd got a decent ball from Kent he would have got his shot away before the keeper had the chance to close him down

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

If he'd got a decent ball from Kent he would have got his shot away before the keeper had the chance to close him down

His finishing isn’t great in all honesty, the amount of times he’s just hit shots straight at the keeper is baffling.

46 minutes ago, CR3 said:

The game the other day against St.Johnstone Morelos has an opportunity that he would’ve burst the net with 9 times out of 10 in 2019.  It went wide of the post (I’m sure you know what chance I’m referring to).  There must be a loss of confidence happening with Morelos, because he just isn’t scoring anymore.  It really is night and day between this Alfredo and the one we had last December.

20 minutes ago, CR3 said:

His finishing isn’t great in all honesty, the amount of times he’s just hit shots straight at the keeper is baffling.

He has always been the type to just try and blast the ball in the back of the net.

Canny believe this daftys trying to make out he was joking about the violent offender nonsense cunt disappeared for about three months after it cause he realised he made an absolute tit of himself and the whole forum was ripping the pish out him 🤣

Archived