Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How wit you gonae do :lol:

Pipe down ya halfwit

You offered to bite my dick.  I don’t like teeth but you can like it if you like.  No homo on my part since I’m catching, not pitching. 

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought i had entered an Alfie thread, obviously not sorry guys.

I apologise.  I think the admin would normally take care of this but because of the holidays it’s fucking up the thread.  

As I said before, any TMB hate should be confined to the OT.  This thread should be about Morelos.  

He needs to start against St Mirren for an assesment to be made if he starts against them in my opinion to see where his heads at.  He hasn't been contributing as he should despite a decent cameo today.

I love Alfie but I just can't trust him against them. If he can't score against them on top scoring form I just don't fancy him to do so when he can't score against the rest of the dross.

Just now, DinViesel said:

He needs to start against St Mirren for an assesment to be made if he starts against them in my opinion to see where his heads at.¹ He hasn't been contributing as he should despite a decent cameo today.

I love Alfie but I just can't trust him against them. If he can't score against them on top scoring form I just don't fancy him to do so when he can't score against the rest of the dross.

Normally I’d be saying ‘get Itten in’ and give him a chance.  But, Itten had a chance against St.Mirren and blew it.  So yes, definitely, get Morelos in.  Let’s see if he can make the difference against St.Mirren. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lol wasn’t me admin a big boy done it ran away 🤣

You were tagging cunts constantly ya numpty 

Never once have I tagged anyone.

Yes, admin should intervene in your attempts to talk about me in the Bears’ Den.  If you want to talk about me make a thread in the OT that’s what it’s there for!  We can talk as much as you like, I don’t need anyone to get involved, what we need is for you to do it in the appropriate place FFS!

6 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

His face suggests otherwise. 😂

See that’s when you take him off, he’s actually getting put on.

He played well today for his short time on the pitch. McGregor started playing the long balls to him and more times than not he made them stick and got players in. 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Never once have I tagged anyone.

Yes, admin should intervene in your attempts to talk about me in the Bears’ Den.  If you want to talk about me make a thread in the OT that’s what it’s there for!  We can talk as much as you like, I don’t need anyone to get involved, what we need is for you to do it in the appropriate place FFS!Tagged/quote same things. Stop to talking pish and playing the victim cheers 🤣

Tagged/quote same thing 

You’re as much to blame as me or anybody else fs

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Tagged/quote same thing 

You’re as much to blame as me or anybody else fs

No one was ever tagged.  I, at one point, tried to tag rfc52 and failed which he pointed out himself.  There was no tagging of admins, or anyone else.  What part of this are you confused about?

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Night mate 

You laid claims, I rubbished them, and I await your next move.  Show me evidence of me tagging someone in this thread and I’ll concede the point - You wont find it. 

Also, make a thread in OT and we can discuss me all night if that’s your thing.  Keep it out of the Bears’ Den.  No one gives a shit about me, or you, it’s about football.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

This sums it up.  No comeback.  No counter argument.  No nothing.  You’re done

Also, if rfc52 has something to say he can speak up instead of liking your weak posts :)

Archived