Morelos

Swagger

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

This sums it up.  No comeback.  No counter argument.  No nothing.  You’re done

Also, if rfc52 has something to say he can speak up instead of liking your weak posts :)

Take it offline or get a room

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Take it offline or get a room

If he keeps having a go I need to respond.  It’s either that or he takes it OT (which I have recommended).  What more can I do?  I’ve even apologised to one member who came in to this thread and was treated by bullocks when it’s suppose to be an Alfredo Morelos thread.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

If he keeps having a go I need to respond.  It’s either that or he takes it OT (which I have recommended).  What more can I do?  I’ve even apologised to one member who came in to this thread and was treated by bullocks when it’s suppose to be an Alfredo Morelos thread.

Pm him

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

You laid claims, I rubbished them, and I await your next move.  Show me evidence of me tagging someone in this thread and I’ll concede the point - You wont find it. 

Also, make a thread in OT and we can discuss me all night if that’s your thing.  Keep it out of the Bears’ Den.  No one gives a shit about me, or you, it’s about football.

Done 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Pm him

I can’t.  I shared PM screenshots before and was warned about it.  Some guy questioned my Rangers supporting nature (I guess that’s what you would call it) and I posted those PMs on the celtic thread with evidence of me being a Rangers fan.  I nearly got banned for it.  

Just now, TamCoopz said:

These two need to go get some pie,  probably together and maybe with @Sparkle

No need to tag admins, mate.  There's now a dedicated thread (that no one is interested) in the OT so hopefully it's been sorted out.

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No you don’t.  PM or ignore are also options.  

In all fairness, he was calling me out for going t admins (which I never did BTW).  I know admins should be dealing with these clowns but I understand you're on Christmas holiday too.  So no hard feelings.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Normally I’d be saying ‘get Itten in’ and give him a chance.  But, Itten had a chance against St.Mirren and blew it.  So yes, definitely, get Morelos in.  Let’s see if he can make the difference against St.Mirren. 

Absolutely sick of this narrative 

The full team Itten included weren’t at the races against St Mirren but it’s the only ‘bad’ game he’s had. No mention of him scoring the important goal in the Motherwell game which came after and being a big helping hand as we ran the clock down, leading the line brilliantly in Poznan, doing more in 5 minutes than Morelos done all game away to Dundee Utd etc.

If you want Morelos in that’s fair enough, he probably did enough in his cameo today to earn a place in the team for St Mirren to see if it’s worth playing him against the scum. Don’t try and pretend Itten has been shit to justify it though as that’s absolute garbage

Itten for what it’s worth has scored as many goals and assists in the league as Alfie being a fringe player while Alfie has been a starter for most this season 

30 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No you don’t.  PM or ignore are also options.  

Or moderating the main RM Rangers football fans forum properly ? Just saying. 

Came here to see what the common consensus was on Morelos before posting, and maybe making a relevant positive view. 

Consensus seems to be even after a brilliant result, idiots can't stop themselves. 

Back on topic, we all know Morelos still has a potential £15,000,000 player still inside, just a question on whether Gerrard and Defoe can help him rise above the mire of Scottish football authority corruption, the irrational dislike of a corrupt nation and media that does not appreciate him, and a lack of confidence.

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Came here to see what the common consensus was on Morelos before posting, and maybe making a relevant positive view. 

Consensus seems to be even after a brilliant result, idiots can't stop themselves. 

Back on topic, we all know Morelos still has a potential £15,000,000 player still inside, just a question on whether Gerrard and Defoe can help him rise above the mire of Scottish football authority corruption, the irrational dislike of a corrupt nation and media that does not appreciate him, and a lack of confidence.

Tbf mate its a balancing act with forum moderation.

Don't wanna end up like the Mormons over on FF ripping our knitting over swear words and wetting our knickers over the royal rumble.

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Don’t think he lacks confidence, just think he’s not that good a finisher. Would absolutely start him in the next 2 games though. All his other work cannot be overlooked as much as folk think it’s not enough 

14 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Back on topic. played well today when he came on as we had started to sit too deep Morelos being on gave us a chance to get back up the field.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Tbf mate its a balancing act with forum moderation.

Don't wanna end up like the Mormons over on FF ripping our knitting over swear words and wetting our knickers over the royal rumble.

Bit embarrassing surely when the taig lurkers or joint FF posterson here  start to notice Rangers fans havin a go at other Rangers fans, 

Seems the OT is off limits to any kind of human decency, but surely the main purpose of the main forum is to allow equal representation to all the Rangers family, and allow their views to be openly seen and debated where necessary, without idiots ganging up on them with irrelevant insults. 

I'm proud to be a Rangers fan and a football fan, and have a respect for the job admin do on here, those idiots are doing myself and good Rangers fans no favours. 

12 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Don’t think he lacks confidence, just think he’s not that good a finisher. Would absolutely start him in the next 2 games though. All his other work cannot be overlooked as much as folk think it’s not enough 

Nice to see you make a relevant post, just as good a finisher as McCoist in Europe, with lots of time on his side. 

Archived