Morelos

Swagger

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Seems the OT is off limits to any kind of human decency, 

Talk about taking the thread off track , but that line above is a pile of pish , some of the support / well wishes / kindness offered up in the ot when anyone is going through shite / having problems etc is fantastic

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Bit embarrassing surely when the taig lurkers or joint FF posterson here  start to notice Rangers fans havin a go at other Rangers fans, 

Seems the OT is off limits to any kind of human decency, but surely the main purpose of the main forum is to allow equal representation to all the Rangers family, and allow their views to be openly seen and debated where necessary, without idiots ganging up on them with irrelevant insults. 

I'm proud to be a Rangers fan and a football fan, and have a respect for the job admin do on here, those idiots are doing myself and good Rangers fans no favours. 

You're a rid neck man.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Talk about taking the thread off track , but that line above is a pile of pish , some of the support / well wishes / kindness offered up in the ot when anyone is going through shite / having problems etc is fantastic

Your view would be relevant if you hadn't edited the post beyond the original intention. 

Do you have any serious thoughts on Morelos today ? I'm sure many would prefer you posted those. 

Just now, tannerall said:

Any person using the word "rid" for "red"on any football post, especially a Rangers forum is embarrassing beyond word. 

So what's your thoughts on Morelos. 

Every post you make is a desperate attempt to be funny. You aren't funny.

I've given my opinion on Morelos multiple times,most recently above. Do keep up.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Your view would be relevant if you hadn't edited the post beyond the original intention. 

Do you have any serious thoughts on Morelos today ? I'm sure many would prefer you posted those. 

I didn't edit your post I removed some waffle and left the point I was challenging,  

My views on morelos have all been posted and debated on the thread already 

23 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Don’t think he lacks confidence, just think he’s not that good a finisher. Would absolutely start him in the next 2 games though. All his other work cannot be overlooked as much as folk think it’s not enough 

30658073_1845578462403247_5668847834145751040_n.gif

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Every post you make is a desperate attempt to be funny. You aren't funny.

I've given my opinion on Morelos multiple times,most recently above. Do keep up.

Trust me, my reply to you was serious not funny. 

And you're post was totaly irrelevant, nothing to do with Morelos.  

Maybe you'd care to read back and post something relevant about Morelos ?

My opinion is that Morelos does not seem to be responding very well now to the various pressures inflicted on him and they are becoming too much for him to make a 100% contribution to the team, and perhaps Gerrard and Defoe might be realising this also, which is in no-one associated with the club's best interest. 

Can you see solution ?

Just now, tannerall said:

My opinion is that Morelos does not seem to be responding to well now to the various pressures inflicted on him and they are becoming too much for him to make a 100% contribution to the team, and perhaps Gerrard and Defoe might be realising this to, which is in no-one associated with the club's best interest. 

Can you see solution ?

What pressures? 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

My opinion is that Morelos does not seem to be responding very well now to the various pressures inflicted on him and they are becoming too much for him to make a 100% contribution to the team, and perhaps Gerrard and Defoe might be realising this also, which is in no-one associated with the club's best interest. 

Can you see solution ?

I can aye. Sell him. 

Is that clear enough for you?

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

What pressures? 

Covid,foreign country, hostile press, lack of goals , young family, never scored against cellic. 

To understand the problem you have to understand the causes,. Do you really not see those ?

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why do we no longer think we’ll get 20 million for him? 

Covid,foreign country, hostile press, lack of goals , young family, never scored against cellic. 

To understand the problem you have to understand the causes,. Do you really not see those ?

Sorry to repeat myself. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Sorry to repeat myself. 

So he’s not prolific then is he? I said he’s not a great finisher and he’s not, if he’s clean through on goal I doubt there’s many that truly believe he’ll score, whether that be recently or last season.

a lot of his goals absolutely come when he doesn’t have to think about where to place the ball.

as i said for all the other work he does, I would stay him the next 2 games, we have goals all over now 

All strikers go through dips in form, but I have to say his overall link up play for the system we are playing has been great. 

Over 80 goals for the club since he joined shows he knows where the net is but Alfredo is very much a confidence player. It will come back. Until then, moments like missing that one on one chance might happen again. I also think the rub of the green hasn’t been there for him. 

Either way I think he should play the next two games. I don’t think Itten or Defoe are the options to go with against the scum. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So he’s not prolific then is he? I said he’s not a great finisher and he’s not, if he’s clean through on goal I doubt there’s many that truly believe he’ll score, whether that be recently or last season.

a lot of his goals absolutely come when he doesn’t have to think about where to place the ball.

as i said for all the other work he does, I would stay him the next 2 games, we have goals all over now 

His European record on an even playing field speaks for itself, and will do for those who ignore Scottish football.

Just now, Bahrain_loyal1 said:

All strikers go through dips in form, but I have to say his overall link up play for the system we are playing has been great. 

Over 80 goals for the club since he joined shows he knows where the net is but Alfredo is very much a confidence player. It will come back. Until then, moments like missing that one on one chance might happen again. I also think the rub of the green hasn’t been there for him. 

Either way I think he should play the next two games. I don’t think Itten or Defoe are the options to go with against the scum. 

He’ll never be a finisher like Defoe, but he gives that much more to this team right now than Defoe can against certain teams.

itten hasn’t done much wrong but while we continue to win games and he’s only getting cameo appearances, I don’t see how we can justify starting him (not that I think he would let us down either) 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

His European record on an even playing field speaks for itself, and will do for those who ignore Scottish football.

Fair enough he’s scored the headers and al the rest, but my point is still that if he runs through one on one, there’s no one out there who will have 100% confidence that he’ll score 

Archived