Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I don't think you're far away and know where your coming from mate. However he is a finisher. Where we'll all agree though is sometimes he lacks composure. Still love the wee man though. 

He can finish mate but I don’t think it’s all him running through on goal and thinking ‘I know where I’m putting this.’ 
I think he lashes at the ball a lot otherwise he’d score a lot more 

Hey Tam, if you stop replying I'll stop giving @Lord Lockin likes for stating the obvious. 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re obsessed with Europe ya weirdo 

Yes, it's the future for us, are you really more interested in mediocre Scottish dross, is that why you forgot Alfie's European goals ?

Just now, tannerall said:

Hey Tam, if you stop replying I'll stop giving @Lord Lockin likes for stating the obvious. 

Yes, it's the future for us, are you really more interested in mediocre Scottish dross, is that why you forgot Alfie's European goals ?

Didn’t forget his European goals 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

He can finish mate but I don’t think it’s all him running through on goal and thinking ‘I know where I’m putting this.’ 
I think he lashes at the ball a lot otherwise he’d score a lot more 

He does lash at shots. You're 100% right. Sometimes he should to take a moment to compose himself. Not sure if that's a confidence thing. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He does lash at shots. You're 100% right. Sometimes he should to take a moment to compose himself. Not sure if that's a confidence thing. 

My argument is, if he’s through on goal, do I have faith he’ll hit the back of the net - no. If it’s Defoe then I always believe he’ll score. Different players and different attributes but end of the day we have a formula this year that doesn’t rely on one player. Morelos’ finishing can be whatever he wants but it doesn’t matter as we have others hitting the net 

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

you can keep your fuckin likes :p:

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

:lol: always thought you were a sound guy 

Just dont have faith on him in one on ones whether he’s in form or not. Think he offers a lot in his all round game and he will give us goals but he’s just not a natural for me. 

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm pretty sure it's a confidence thing, in a football only sense there's no other reason I can see from him being so profilic to so nervous.

Archived