Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Your point?

If Morelos deserves to keep his place for pretty much the same then why not Barker?

Morelos does more than just "run about" and everyone knows when on form Morelos is a great player

Barker is just fucking not good and that's when hes apparently in form

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s always looked a bit over weight, he’s not he’s just a stocky wee cunt fs Do you think our coaching staff just let him stoat about the training ground eating doughnuts while the rest of the squad are fit as fuck 😆

peope on here are fucking sheep 

How can ppl say he’s overweight?  he’s been the same weight since day one, Why do ppl think he was named el buffalo before he even kicked a ball for us? 

mentalists

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Morelos does more than just "run about" and everyone knows when on form Morelos is a great player

Barker is just fucking not good and that's when hes apparently in form

So Morelos isn't on top form then, thanks.

I'm not arguing for Barker ffs 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

He sees a player in Barker aswell!! 

That backs up my point does it not that you’re talking shite about Gerrard only starting him so he can get him moved on for big money? 

Hes starting him because he knows he’s a class act fs 

Barkers pish doubt we’ll see too much more of him unless he improves tenfold and quick 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course he's not on top form

Top form had me name a cat Alfie after him. I wouldn't currently name a cat after him 

Having a cat is fucked up. They're takers. Dogs are man's best friend for a reason.

If he's not on form then he doesn't deserve to retain his jersey because he's contributing. That's not enough at Rangers.

Glad we agree on the 2nd point.  When you're destitute and your cat abandons you then we'll also agree on my 1st point 😁

Morelos has kept playing because Roofe and Itten are new and have had injuries, Gerrard would have hoped he’d reclaim his form at some point and that we’ll be conscious about losing value on our biggest asset. None of those factors will last must longer and it won’t be long til Morelos is on the bench. 

FWIW I hope he refinds his form and I hope he bags a hat trick today as much as anyone. But if we had only signed him in January then he’d already have been labelled as a poor signing, he’s been off it since then. He needs sidelined until he refinds his form and then by all means he can come back into the team with no complaints 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barker contributed fuck all bar one run. 😅

To compare that to Morelos the other night is utterly ridiculous.

How is it utterly ridiculous? 😂

What significant impact has either had in the last 2 games? 

In 2 games, Morelos has had a cute back heel and a pass to Arfield who squared to Goldson. Barker with less time did a little less. Neither had goals or assists. Both ran about and helped the team keep its shape.

Folk defending either retaining their jerseys are deluded and defending the indefensible. 

There we are. Morelos has been looking lean when he’s been scoring but now that he’s not scoring again he’s fat. 

Honestly no idea how so many people seem to warp their view of Morelos’ weight/fitness based on how long it’s been since he scored.

He’s not even playing poorly. He’s staying involved in play and working the defenders. He’s just barely had a sniff recently.

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Morelos has kept playing because Roofe and Itten are new and have had injuries, Gerrard would have hoped he’d reclaim his form at some point and that we’ll be conscious about losing value on our biggest asset. None of those factors will last must longer and it won’t be long til Morelos is on the bench. 

FWIW I hope he refinds his form and I hope he bags a hat trick today as much as anyone. But if we had only signed him in January then he’d already have been labelled as a poor signing, he’s been off it since then. He needs sidelined until he refinds his form and then by all means he can come back into the team with no complaints 

How can he find his form if he’s sidelined?

People acting like people are saying he's shite and he should be punted for £5m. We're saying he should be benched for a while and let one of our other multi-million pound strikers take the reigns for a bit until he gets back on form. It's what they were signed for. Hardly a radical movement ffs :lol:

If you think Morelos' form for the last 10 months is good enough to hold his place no matter what then we just aren't going to agree and I'm leaving it there

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We keep players benched to allow a player not in form to find form?

How does he find form if he doesn’t play? it’s a simple question 

To answer your question yes I would start Alfredo again today,  if he’s having a stinker then he can be replaced. It’s also possible to have ether Roofe or Itten on the pitch at the same time as Alfredo.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

What have either offered of impact in the last few games?

Truth hurts it seems 😁

Alfredo's been involved in 9 goals in 10 and a half games so far. 

Barker has scored against Ross County. 

No comparison. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

To answer your question yes I would start Alfredo again today,  if he’s having a stinker then he can be replaced. It’s also possible to have ether Roofe or Itten on the pitch at the same time as Alfredo.

I'm more interested in us winning than the form of any individual player.

He may well play today given Roofe is returning from injury and Itten / Defoe haven't been seen much. If he does id love nothing more than a hattrick for him.

But fuck playing a player to find form or based on what he is capable of but not delivering when there's alternative ready and willing, and showing up well when given minutes.

Morelos isn't a bad player, he's a great player. He's just not showing it and shouldn't be an automatic 1st pick based on what he's offered us in the last couple of games.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So in the last 2 games they've given us the same. Thanks 👍

Kent hasn't done anything in the last two games yet will still be playing because he's one of our best players, same as Morelos. 

Brandon Barker doesn't fall into the same category. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So all players should be played if playing shite until they come good?

fuck me man :lol:

It's just not how football works, any excuse to squeeze him into the team even if he's playing poorly.

We're no Stranraer

>if you don't play to the required standard you're dropped until you prove your worthy of a starting place<

IF alfredo has shown more in training and starts today then fair enough, but we don't see him in training. We judge him on the games he plays, and frankly he's no longer deserving of a starting place given his recent performances in games.

Amazing how Morelos is judged and treated completely differently to all other players. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm more interested in us winning than the form of any individual player.

He may well play today given Roofe is returning from injury and Itten / Defoe haven't been seen much. If he does id love nothing more than a hattrick for him.

But fuck playing a player to find form or based on what he is capable of but not delivering when there's alternative ready and willing, and showing up well when given minutes.

Morelos isn't a bad player, he's a great player. He's just not showing it and shouldn't be an automatic 1st pick based on what he's offered us in the last couple of games.

How many people moaned at Smith because of his favourites, even more recently Gerrard?

Some fans are doing exactly the same and no seeing it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

So all players should be played if playing shite until they come good?

fuck me man :lol:

It's just not how football works, any excuse to squeeze him into the team even if he's playing poorly.

We're no Stranraer

>if you don't play to the required standard you're dropped until you prove your worthy of a starting place<

IF alfredo has shown more in training and starts today then fair enough, but we don't see him in training. We judge him on the games he plays, and frankly he's no longer deserving of a starting place given his recent performances in games.

Amazing how Morelos is judged and treated completely differently to all other players. 

Is 9 goal contributions in 957 minutes of football playing poorly? 

Ryan Kent hasn't been at his best the last few games, don't see threads made about him demanding he be dropped. 

Hagi was getting it tight despite still pulling numbers in... 

Cunts are no well on here. 

Archived