Europa League

The Hammer 11

I know it was a bit different with the one off games but Copenhagen were close to making the semi final going out aet I think and we are miles better than them. Don’t think we will go all the way but I wouldn’t be shocked if we got to the semi with a bit of luck.

win the league and make the last 32 and I will call the season a win!

7 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

As much as I love to get carried away nah would be the footballing upset and turnaround of the century.

Leicester won the league a few years ago as 5,000/1 outsiders 🤷‍♂️

It's obviously not impossible, but our number 1 priority this year is the league. Anything in Europe is a bonus.

Sounds like a stupid thing to say and it is, but not to the degree it should be (but still is though). 

I reckon with lucky draws we could make it to the semis as a maximum. Could quite easily get easier draws than Braga and Leverkusen in those rounds. Still another round after that though. By the time the semis are there you're playing Inter/Sevilla/Tottenham/Arsenal/Leverkusen/Roma etc and any big CL names that drop down.

I think quarters is a good dream target (draw dependent), qualifying from the group at all is a huge achievement enough. 

42 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Sounds like a stupid thing to say and it is, but not to the degree it should be (but still is though). 

I reckon with lucky draws we could make it to the semis as a maximum. Could quite easily get easier draws than Braga and Leverkusen in those rounds. Still another round after that though. By the time the semis are there you're playing Inter/Sevilla/Tottenham/Arsenal/Leverkusen/Roma etc and any big CL names that drop down.

I think quarters is a good dream target (draw dependent), qualifying from the group at all is a huge achievement enough. 

lets beat the Polish next week then talk.

I think we’ll reach the knockout rounds.  How far can we go beyond that?  It would depend on what business is done in January.  If we were lucky and avoided the really big teams until the last 8 you’d start getting excited.

As said above it's a huge bonus Europe...its hard to say coz theres still champions league teams to drop into it aswell. We are a good outfit playing some great stuff at the minute...so I dont think many teams will relish ibrox.

Archived