Ryan Jack

bluenoz

I watched the Scotland game only because Ryan Jack played in it. I thought he was absolutely tremendous in that game.

Tonight, was his second full game back from injury and  I thought he was also brilliant. His positional sense is next to none, His fitness is superb ( it doesn't tire). He is perfect in the European environment. Perhaps lesser against Hamilton at home but I actually think he is one of the most important players at our club and Gerrard knows it.

I'm not sure where Zundu fits into all of this but I love Ryan Jack as a Rangers player.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Zungu must play, home and away

I think you have had too much red bull. The most depressing poster.

Can't wait to say the opposite to create controversy. Sad as fuck.

Surprised you have made it so long tbh.

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think he was just joking mate. 

He's a player Gerrard trusts and has remained loyal too which I think Jack deserved but he's not added goals to his game and probably never will now, he's a workhorse and the midfield is much better with him in there, after the livi game I wanted a better balance I think we have achieved that balance now thanks to Arfield who has worked his socks off, so many good players in the squad it's going to be hard to pick the best eleven without leaving someone out.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

What do you mean mate?

Zungu is going to lead us to the title.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What do you mean mate?

Zungu is going to lead us to the title.

I think you are nothing more than an absolute lonely wank that wants to be a somebody on a social media site,

You have nothing constructive to say about Rangers. Or at least rarely.

Your objective is to slag other posters. Like I said, sad.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I think you are nothing more than an absolute lonely wank that wants to be a somebody on a social media site,

Wow, such hate towards a positive outlook about our new player

I hope he gets the armband

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

he never has anything constructive to say mate. Only pandemic posts for the most part, looking to slip-up other posters. I find it sad.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

ce7.thumb.png.d4b8ffbfd76ada0fc8cbefd0e214f6ef.png

tad hypocritical.

20201023_070900.jpg

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Very true - irritating, controversial to other guys and as sharp as a marble.

Jack is brilliant at what he does, reads the game well. He is more effective in winning back possession and restarting an attack rather than influencing anything further forward though. He is less effective domestically due to the lack of quality regarding teams we play but in Europe he is my 1st choice on the team sheet. 

He does exactly what the coaching team want from him, that's why he's one of the managers men.  

Causes some amount of discussion on here but love him or hate him he's going nowhere anytime soon under Gerrard.

Games like last night he'd be one of the first on the team sheet.  Games on Sunday coming not so much.

He reads the game so well and finds space (like with Kamara’s superb reverse pass on Saturday) or provides cover when the captain bombs forward. Dovetails brilliantly with Kamara especially.

We are so lucky to have Kamara, Jack, Davis and Arfield in their current form having cost us pennies. The fact that the last two are playing so well despite having looked finished not that long ago is a great tribute to our coaching staff.

Options.... 

Gerrards breakdown of why he changed the squad was class, normally managers BS around reasons he just called it for it is, speaking about Davis and his age is just great awareness from both. 

Jack was class last night, so aware of what is going on tactically, he is on it every, single, time Tav breaks he is slotted right into that RB area.  He would catch your pint if you dropped it before it hit the ground and never spill a drop he is that sound a cunt, that is how much he has his team mates back.

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Poor show. :whut:

Love that from Jack last night, he was out the starting line up due to how well Kamara, Davies & Arfield had done while he was out.. but after last night how do you leave him out?! 

This is exactly what Gerrard wanted when he came to us, everybody having to fight for their position and with the exception of RB, I think we have that in every position now! 

Archived