190 members have voted

1. 1. Best Rangers goal?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gazza's goal against Aberdeen should be in the poll. Whittakers goal should be in there... Hately's goal against Leeds... But without a doubt, the best goal I have ever saw in a Rangers shirt was

Obviously influenced heavily by tonights sensational strike from Roofe, I just thought it would be interesting to put it alongside some of our other stunners. Apologies to bears of a certain vintage,

Cooper's was poetry in motion a sublime piece of genius from a true artist of the game.

The two goals at Elland Road are pretty special and Durrant's v Marseille are close to my heart, every Rangers goal is, I think Novo in the cup final is deserving of a mention but tonight Roofe has scored one of the best goals this century for the club and it's great that his goal will be shown world wide across the globe for days a goal every football fan will want to see.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gazza's goal against Aberdeen should be in the poll. Whittakers goal should be in there... Hately's goal against Leeds...

But without a doubt, the best goal I have ever saw in a Rangers shirt was Kamara Roofe about six hours ago.

Agree about the first but the second, cunts name shouldn't even be mentioned on here.

Cheers for all the suggestions guys. Thing is, the list could be endless!! I did think about the goals v Leeds and probably should have added them tbh. I just had a list in my mind when creating the poll and could probably have been up all night adding ones....a good/great problem to have Huh?? :) 

BlueboyG likes this
5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sorry mate .As incredible as last nights goal was .No one will  probably top Coops fantasy goal in the 1979 drybrough cup final .Where he chips over 2/3 players “ in the box “ to score a classic .All the goals mentioned are “ worldees .Coops was from another planet 👍

Saved me making the exact same post mate........ agree 100% with all of that but would like to add that Roofes would come second on my list. Unbelievable goal.