Roofe’s Goal with Mexican Commentary

8 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I think he may have had to reach for his box of kleenex by the sound of things🙄...

Same as Rob MacLean, but for very different reasons.

Cunt always sounds as if he's about to spew whenever we score and put in a brilliant performance in Europe :lol:

His tears are delicious. 

Robmc1 and MurrayWilson like this

Looking back at the highlights, I would say that Rob McLean sounded more excitable (which is pretty damn hard for him), when Liege hit the bar with the handball effort than when Roofe scored.  Pretty fucking pathetic to be honest.  How do Cunts like him and Walker get these commentary gigs on your main Sports channels? 🤔😡

MurrayWilson likes this
1 hour ago, Almacger said:

Looking back at the highlights, I would say that Rob McLean sounded more excitable (which is pretty damn hard for him), when Liege hit the bar with the handball effort than when Roofe scored.  Pretty fucking pathetic to be honest.  How do Cunts like him and Walker get these commentary gigs on your main Sports channels? 🤔😡

Walker one of the only people to unite both us and them with a common hatred of something, genuinely never met anyone that has said a good word about him. 

Almacger likes this
2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Walker one of the only people to unite both us and them with a common hatred of something, genuinely never met anyone that has said a good word about him. 

Tin hat on, but he was my grans neighbour when I was a kid and was always really nice to me and my brother. She liked him also. But he could have becomr more of a cunt with age : )

7 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Same as Rob MacLean, but for very different reasons.

Cunt always sounds as if he's about to spew whenever we score and put in a brilliant performance in Europe :lol:

His tears are delicious. 

Rob Maclean is a fuckin disgrace, i remember the game away against villareal in particular where he was basically saying that we had robbed the better team and he wasnt half sick about it. He just cant hide it, every time the opposition have the ball near our penalty box he is willing them to score and is gleeful as fuck if they do. An absolute bell end of a man.

RS4_wul likes this
1 hour ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Tin hat on, but he was my grans neighbour when I was a kid and was always really nice to me and my brother. She liked him also. But he could have becomr more of a cunt with age : )

He could be the nicest guy in the world in person for all I know, but on tv he comes across as an absolute cretin.