*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Sunday 3pm live on RTV from Ibrox. 

Game could take on a whole new level dependent on a particular game in the Northeast earlier on in the afternoon, also gives us a chance to rectify how badly we played against Livingston earlier on in the season away from home. 

McLaughlin 

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Arfield Kamara Aribo 

Roofe Itten Kent 

(Assuming everyone is fit and available) 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't see them dropping points unfortunately.

Need to get a run going now. None of this slipping up pish.

This season has a different feel to it as if something might actually be happening for us. Don't fuck it up Rangers 

I'm starting to slowly believe this myself as we seem to have cut out the daft fucking errors at the back that were costing us dearly near enough every other game in seasons past. 

Still very early days though, if we can see off these tits at the weekend and put Kilmarnock away we'll be in a good place regardless of what those clowns in the East do. 

23 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Big game and hoping for a big win. Cany wait tbh, ill cream my pants if the sheep do (highly unlikely) get something.

I hope we turn this lot of hammer throwers right over

Can see some tired legs after playing in that swimming pool last night so wouldn't mind seeing some changes. 

——————mcgregor—————

Tav—goldson—helander—bassey 

———Jack—Davis—aribo———

Roofe————itten————Kent. 

6 changes to the starting 11 from last night and still a strong team. What a difference to the last few years 

I'd like to see something like this-          

McGregor 

Tav    Goldson    Helander   Bassey

Davis   Kamara

Aribo            Roofe             Kent 

Itten

Even if Barisic is fit, give him a chance to fully recover and rest Arfield.

3 nil.

Time to rest the likes of Kamara and Arfield while Hagi and Morelos need some time on the bench, I think. Hope we revert back to 4231 for this and would love to see:

McGregor

Tav    Goldson     Helander    Bassey

Davis      Jack

Roofe        Aribo         Kent 

Itten

Morelos has to go to the bench for this one... performances are just not validating a start anymore... Roofe and Itten coming in has to happen.

Expect Davis to come back in and also hope Bassey gets a run to make sure BB recovers fully for UEL next week..

I also have a feeling that mob will drop points against Aberdeen, especially if Duffy is playing in a 3 at the back again... they will be calling for popcorn teeth's head come Sunday night... glorious!

Tough match but at home we should be winning this with ease.

Itten for Morelos is a must.

Roofe and Aribo to get another 30mins or so. Zero need to rush both into the starting lineup.

Davis possibly back in but for who? Jack and Kamara look like they've now banished the Jackamara siamese twin persona.

Wouldn't mind either Helander or Balogun playing.

Bassey for Barasic looks highly likely.

3-0 to the queens 11.

Real chance to kick on this weekend I wouldn’t be resting anyone unless necessary play this like an OF

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldnt risk Borna and Arfield needs a rest.

Hes worked hard but Kent has not been effective the past 4. Could maybe be due a game off.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldnt risk Borna and Arfield needs a rest.

Hes worked hard but Kent has not been effective the past 4. Could maybe be due a game off.

I agree with this actually. Kent does really need a rest, Could possibly see Roofe or Jones in for him. 

We’ve got so many good options now it’s almost impossible to pick the team. 

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I agree with this actually. Kent does really need a rest, Could possibly see Roofe or Jones in for him. 

Such a refreshing change having the options we do now... recruitment in the summer has been outstanding... best window in years.. 

27 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

He’s been poor the last 2 games Kent. Thought his decision making last night wasn’t good.

Perfect game to leave him out as we’ve got so many options.

Archived