*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

It amazes me the amount of bears who actually give Aberdeen a mention when it comes to taking anything off them. 

If Tarriers could of picked one game for this weekend it would of been Pittodrie. Always a guaranteed 3 points and Sunday won’t be an exception. 

This every day of the week. Probably their most stick on 3 points of the season, especially when they are desperate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

It amazes me the amount of bears who actually give Aberdeen a mention when it comes to taking anything off them. 

If Tarriers could of picked one game for this weekend it would of been Pittodrie. Always a guaranteed 3 points and Sunday won’t be an exception. 

Aye they probably will win but after their defeat to us the sheep have been on good form so can understand why some might fancy a wee upset. 

14 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

The good thing is we don't rely on a single player anymore and actually play like a team, you can see they all have each others backs and if someone is having an off day someone else steps up to the plate, bloody great to see.

My concern is that some of the players who would not be getting regular stats become disillusioned. A regular rotation, particularly up front, is needed to keep them happy.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

My concern is that some of the players who would not be getting regular stats become disillusioned. A regular rotation, particularly up front, is needed to keep them happy.

Not to many in that squad look unhappy with how things are going, as long as we keep winning things won't change too much at the moment.

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Aye they probably will win but after their defeat to us the sheep have been on good form so can understand why some might fancy a wee upset. 

Be great if it happened. They would be in full on panic mode lol. 

But I can't see it myself. The sheep just always fail to turn up against them especially at home. 

26 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

That load of shitebags wouldnt know how to go about getting a result against these fukin  morons

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Davis Kamara

Aribo.       Hagi      Kent

Roofe

This is what I would play

Give Barasic time to recover as it's a long season ahead

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McGregor

Davis Kamara

Aribo.       Hagi      Kent

Roofe

This is what I would play

Give Barasic time to recover as it's a long season ahead

38 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's amazing how I can be confident against Galatasaray, Celtic, Standard...

Yet hesitant about this :lol:

Probably because its a different style of game, going to be 11 men behind the ball. And its happened in the past where we've done good in a big game then all a sudden we're dropping points to Hearts who are bottom the table 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Get what you're saying mate, but rotation is huge in the current era, as what @ChampionsAgain says below we now have adequate options to make changes especially with these type of games at home.

Bringing in Davis, Helander, Bassey, Roofe and Itten does not weaken us IMO

Bar Covid ending the season we are going to play at least 49 matches this season. That figure will increase if we advance in both cup competitions and the EL. It's a long season again this year in a much tighter calendar. If we don't rotate even now we're going to really hamper ourselves. Look at Liverpool in midweek away to Ajax - Klopp took Mane, Salah and Firmino off when only 1 up with over 30 minutes to play in Holland. 

The top coaches who have more depth know even at this early stage in the season that rotation is even more important this season.

All fairs points to be honest it’s just the slip ups in the past few seasons that haunt me everytime we’ve had a sniff off pulling away but hopefully now is different

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’m going to stick my neck out and say that the filth will drop points this weekend. 

Sheep on form, filth in meltdown, dreadful weather, no fans, no Edouard. If the sheep don’t run them close they’re as well chucking it.

As someone said it’s weird how you can feel so confident playing bigger and better teams but worry about playing fucking Livingston at home.  It’s the games like this that cost us.  Time to bury these teams aswell, then I might start to believe we have what it takes. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

As someone said it’s weird how you can feel so confident playing bigger and better teams but worry about playing fucking Livingston at home.  It’s the games like this that cost us.  Time to bury these teams aswell, then I might start to believe we have what it takes. 

A few 6-0, 5-1 situations would definitely build the confidence. Like last year when Defoe and Morelos were basically playing 'who can score more against the diddy teams' for a bit...

3 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

A few 6-0, 5-1 situations would definitely build the confidence. Like last year when Defoe and Morelos were basically playing 'who can score more against the diddy teams' for a bit...

Fek. Forgot about Defoe!

McGregor 

Jack Davis

Roofe       Aribo       Kent 

Itten 

bit of rotation for this they’ll be a few heavy legs after playing on that pitch on Thursday, wouldn’t risk Borna against these hammer throwers if he’s carrying a knock.

Archived