*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ten minutes away from the end of an incredible week for us, by the way, let's not lose sight of that. 

Can't see them dropping points unfortunately. Need to get a run going now. None of this slipping up pish. This season has a different feel to it as if something might actually be happening f

Posted Images

1 minute ago, frenv said:

We've only made one so far, and this is two in one.

You're allowed three 'breaks in play', using up to five subs during those, so we can do up to two more (in one go).

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Only 2 intervals?

Yeah my bad, complete brain fart there.

AdzKyle and frenv like this

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

• 03 December 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      Rangers v Standard Liege
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

• Topics

• A bit of a reverse in fortunes. This is a before and after lockdown. 88kg vs 100kg. I can't run as my knees are fucked I live quite rural, and my local facilities haven't reopened as yet (both my most local gyms are attached to a school, so have stayed closed - the other reopened but had a waiting list). There are gyms open, but they are further afield, 20-30 minutes away by car. My usual physical sports activities didn't restart either - I play Curling 2-4 times a week in the winter, that hasn't restarted. Sure, I could be doing more than a 1hr daily walk - but I haven't been. I don't have a lot of space in the house to do much. As said I can't do any sort of sustained running or do anything impact as I've chronic knee problems. I could hillwalk, or go running, doing it a few times is fine - but I can't sustain for any period it without my cartilage causing issues.  A bit depressing really. Yeah, could be doing more than my daily walk - but months of boredom didn't help with food consumption - as well as feeling utterly scunnered since about July and having lost the motivation to do anything. I genuinely wonder what the picture in March will look like with the dark nights now here and there being even less to do. However, whilst I could be doing more - it's hard to motivate yourself with groundhog day. But I look at myself and wonder how this is repeated across the country? If even 10% of people who have been working from home, made redundant or on furlough have seen a similar gain to myself - would that national drop in fitness prove worse than the virus itself?
    • Thats not really a good example given how brutal their accounts are and their reliance on massive incomes outwith what they can generate normally All it takes is a couple of purchases that dont work out and your in the hole, 
    • Hopefully just keeping them fit to move on in January 
    • Was wondering about this myself when I saw them on there with no note saying x would be donated to Poppy Scotland... Feel like this is something that should be asked at the AGM.  
    • PM him Doonald and tell him your gonna rip his jaw off