*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ten minutes away from the end of an incredible week for us, by the way, let's not lose sight of that. 

Can't see them dropping points unfortunately. Need to get a run going now. None of this slipping up pish. This season has a different feel to it as if something might actually be happening f

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

As someone said it’s weird how you can feel so confident playing bigger and better teams but worry about playing fucking Livingston at home.  It’s the games like this that cost us.  Time to bury these teams aswell, then I might start to believe we have what it takes. 

A few 6-0, 5-1 situations would definitely build the confidence. Like last year when Defoe and Morelos were basically playing 'who can score more against the diddy teams' for a bit...

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Jack Davis

Roofe       Aribo       Kent 

Itten 

bit of rotation for this they’ll be a few heavy legs after playing on that pitch on Thursday, wouldn’t risk Borna against these hammer throwers if he’s carrying a knock.

billscott likes this
3 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Think McGregor will be out. He looked hurt after they hit the bar with their header. 

Aye I’d give him a rest tbh.  McLaughlin is more than capable of standing in, he’s proved that so far.

Jb85 likes this

Gerrard's comments make me think Roofe won't start. Said something along the lines of "everyone now expects me to throw him into every game from the start because of the goal but that won't happen, he still needs time to get up to speed"

Hope Itten at least starts, good game for him to. Well rested and a home game so a bit more scope to play football. Really think if he gets a run of starts he'll be class. Composed and clean striker of the ball, wildly different to even an on-form Morelos who has different qualities. 

graeme_4 and DMax399 like this
3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Agree. Huge Morelos fan but he’s lost his place now. Still trying to understand why he passed to Arfield instead of shooting in the first half.

Needs to show what he can do now if he’s coming off the bench.

Aye he should of squared it to Kent aswell at one point. Last season Morelos off form would of been an issue because our play revolved round him. This year it’s completely different and we also have 3 quality players behind him choking to start. 

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Cannot see us dropping anything to Livi at home.

Need to patch that mentality tbh and I hope the players have. That attitude has cost us too many times in the last 2 years. Every game is a huge 3 points and they all count the same. 

Just noticed this. 4 extra games given to them by the SPFL. 3 of those games are our including very strangely the home game against Aberdeen.

I thought the SPFL were not allowed to sell our home games apart from the tarrier games? 

Plus 4 extra games but 3 of them ours and only one tarrier game? Given to them for free? Something stinks.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m going to stick my neck out and say that the filth will drop points this weekend. 

Sheep on form, filth in meltdown, dreadful weather, no fans, no Edouard. If the sheep don’t run them close they’re as well chucking it.

Sheep have faced a lot worse scum teams than this lot and got pumped.

Hope you’re right but I heard the tarriers were in meltdown after Rodgers leaving, cluj and Athens everytime they went on a run while we went into meltdown. 

If we do what we need to do then it don’t matter about them cunts anyway.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just noticed this. 4 extra games given to them by the SPFL. 3 of those games are our including very strangely the home game against Aberdeen.

I thought the SPFL were not allowed to sell our home games apart from the tarrier games? 

Plus 4 extra games but 3 of them ours and only one tarrier game? Given to them for free? Something stinks.

What’s strange about that?

Happily have all our away games on Sky anyway.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What’s strange about that?

Happily have all our away games on Sky anyway.

Its our home game vs Sheep live, that is strange.

Whats this given four extra games free? I thought was just more matches Sky have selected.