*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second half was a bit frustrating, maybe even edgy?

But I'm more than fine with it. The game was won the first 20-minutes, we didn't really have to go through more gears in all honesty especially considering we've another big European game on Thursday night, so with the games coming thick and fast it's about getting the wins and moving on.

Another good clean sheet.
A fantastic Defoe finish.
Much needed minutes in the legs for Bassey, Defoe, Jones, Itten, Roofe, Aribo.
6-points clear.
No injures and no Covid-19 kickback (so far, touch wood).

What's not to be OK with? 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Get to fuck, you’re losing the plot big time. Absolutely fuck all to moan about today, on the contrary it’s been a fucking superb day and week. 

He is surely at it, if someone offeredus this morning the day to pan out as it did you would take that every time. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Just another easy win though fuck me we are getting a bit predictable now. Couple of early goals then nothing else happens. 

I will happily take that though we're unstoppable. 

Beats the sturggling to score at all if we don't score early of the last few seasons!

As you say I'm sure we'll all happily watch that every week if it means winning

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Dreadful pedestrian performance. But 3 points is all that matters. Well done Rangers 

Second half was as you say, I think the hellish pitch on Thursday might have played a part in that, but 3 points in the bag and that is the main thing. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Get to fuck, you’re losing the plot big time. Absolutely fuck all to moan about today, on the contrary it’s been a fucking superb day and week. 

Anti-eejay agenda from the usual suspects 

Our game next week is absolutely massive, away to Killie is a tough tough game.  Europe remains a bonus.  Tell you what though, if we win next week and celtic drop any points in their next game then they could go into free fall.  Winning is a habit... and so is dropping points.  

Also - the scums late goals just papered over the cracks.  Craig Moore said it right on Go Radio a few weeks ago, you can't keep playing so shite and relying on late goals.  Over the course of a season it will catch up with you.

Next week against Killie is massive, chance to put 9 points between us and pile the pressure on.

Archived