*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

Beats the sturggling to score at all if we don't score early of the last few seasons!

As you say I'm sure we'll all happily watch that every week if it means winning

I really will be delighted to watch that for the rest of the decade if we keep winning. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping to one better Ajax and win 14-0 but I’ll take a 2-0 all day. But flat in the 2nd half (similar to Ross County game) but after 2 big big wins it’s understandable. 

Will sleep well tonight knowing I can stick SSB on in the background while I work this week to keep me smiling 😂

I'd have bitten your hand off for 2-0 v them pre match and after our exertions of last couple of weeks I'm well happy.

But fuck me they would get football ball stopped, my eyes were bleeding watching that. 

6 clear of them and counting though, happy days :UK:

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Our game next week is absolutely massive, away to Killie is a tough tough game.  Europe remains a bonus.  Tell you what though, if we win next week and celtic drop any points in their next game then they could go into free fall.  Winning is a habit... and so is dropping points.  

Also - the scums late goals just papered over the cracks.  Craig Moore said it right on Go Radio a few weeks ago, you can't keep playing so shite and relying on late goals.  Over the course of a season it will catch up with you.

Next week against Killie is massive, chance to put 9 points between us and pile the pressure on.

One Game at a time, WATP!

7 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

kilmarnock up next. 

they're in our sights now. 

Would take a win at Rugby park over any points on Thursday, that's how big it is for me.

Piles the pressure right on the orks. Especially if they get humped Thursday and knocked out that shambles of a Scottish cup on Saturday.

Thought that was Hagis best game in a while, put himself about and didnt stop, Jack or Bassey for my MOTM, Hellander usual cool self, McGregor largely untroubled, Aribo scored and that was about all he contributed, Kent could possibly have had the day off Defoes goal and Tavs ball were World Class.

Monumental game next week against Killie, who we've struggled more against than any other team under Gerrard.

It would take us 9 points clear of the fenians and they will not be able to catch up with their games in hand until 2021. They'll also have games away to Livi and Hibs before then as well which they notoriously struggle at (haven't won away to easter road in the league since 2014 for example).

Winning against Killie would also create a chance to go into uncharted territory, kicking on and putting up more than 5 league wins in a row when it actually matters for the first time under Gerrard, having failed to do so twice last season for example and having only won 6 in a row when they'd mathematically won the league the season before. 

Huge, absolutely fucking huge and I'm really looking forward to it. 

Plus the game against Poznan as well!

It's my birthday today and at my age I don't usually celebrate, but today's results have made it a day to remember. OK the 2nd half wasn't brilliant but as many have said we would have dropped points last year after a Euro tie so I'm a happy Bear tonight.

1 minute ago, Grundy said:

It's my birthday today and at my age I don't usually celebrate, but today's results have made it a day to remember. OK the 2nd half wasn't brilliant but as many have said we would have dropped points last year after a Euro tie so I'm a happy Bear tonight.

happy birthday mate, have a good one

6 minutes ago, Grundy said:

it was my birthday last sat 17th  what a brilliant birthday present last sat was

11 minutes ago, qwerty said:

One Game at a time, WATP!

I still feel pissed off about the fine margins against us this season tbh.  If Kent's late shot vs Livingston went in and Arfield didn't miss a sitter against Hibs then they would have already imploded, even with all their late goals!

Can't have it all I suppose.  Hope we give Killie a doing next week but that is as tough a game as can come after a European game so any win will do.

Archived