*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

We are the best team on the planet. 

Perhaps a smidgin over exuberant, however it is great that we are feeling that way again. 

What is not in doubt however, is the fact that we are the greatest Club on the planet, bar none.

What a week for us as a support. Beating the filth, coming through a European tie unscathed, including covid but being greedy and seeing our team of the past I can't help feeling we need to be more ruthless. Let's embarrass this shower of shite under us and that includes the scum. 

1 minute ago, Finny said:

What a week for us as a support. Beating the filth, coming through a European tie unscathed, including covid but being greedy and seeing our team of the past I can't help feeling we need to be more ruthless. Let's embarrass this shower of shite under us and that includes the scum. 

If Carlsberg did weeks......

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

That Livi game will be postponed until 2021 if they beat the Sheep next Sunday. Could be an advantage to us for them having another game to fit in. If someone offered me them beating Aberdeen and losing in the final to Hearts/Hibs would take that right now. Would be no confidence boost with a trophy for them and winning next weekend takes some pressure of Lennon.

Us beating Kilmarnock is what matters most.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. For the first time in forever those cunts seems unpredictable. I never expected Aberdeen to stand a chance today, let alone get a draw and especially not scoring 3 goals in the process. If any other Scottish teams are paying attention to these cunts this season, they have nothing to fear. My only hope is they don't make a snap decision and get rid of Lennon. He's king cunt of their downfall and it's brilliant.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Anyone having issues with stream in Rangers TV?

Couldn’t get to pay to see the game but when I put vpn browser on it took payment.   Kept buffering so in frustration went back to normal browser and had perfect streaming as has been since pre season and season.  This is the best I have seen Rangers tv perform.  

43 minutes ago, chris182 said:

All eyes now on Rugby Park, another very important 3 points

We play Lech Poznań first on Thursday though, which focus has to be on but I get what you’re saying in terms of domestic importance.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I thought scum would grind out a win even playing poorly, looked like it(with the help of a clear foul on Crosgrove) until the penalty. Glad to be proved completely wrong.

Still shitting myself regarding next Sunday mate. It's a game where we will either prove we finally have the bottle or we will lose and all faith will be lost.

Archived