*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Even worse it's 3pm tomorrow,don't see why we can't have the two games on at 12. 

Don’t understand the 3pm kick off when there’s no fans in the stadium.

Its in awkward time for watching it in the house. Should be 12.30/1.

These are the type of days that we need to swat them aside, don’t give them or the tarriers any hope. 

Hopefully the sheep turn up for a change, fancy McCrorie to score against them. But, regardless of their result we have to get 3 points in a convincing manner

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

These are the type of days that we need to swat them aside, don’t give them or the tarriers any hope. 

Hopefully the sheep turn up for a change, fancy McCrorie to score against them. But, regardless of their result we have to get 3 points in a convincing manner

No we don't.

We just need to win 

57 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Don’t understand the 3pm kick off when there’s no fans in the stadium.

Its in awkward time for watching it in the house. Should be 12.30/1.

In fairness, I think the players would much prefer the 3pm kick off for more recovery time. Especially after a tough European game on Thursday.

The recent announcement of 3 of our Nov/Dec games being moved to 12pm on Sundays gives me the fear given they’ll largely follow European ties. 

I'd like to see Itten feature today, he's got the ability in the air and strength to make them reconsider sitting so deep and letting us whip balls in. 

Main thing is 3 points and hoping Aberdeen do us a favour. 

4 minutes ago, Shearer said:

I'd like to see Itten feature today, he's got the ability in the air and strength to make them reconsider sitting so deep and letting us whip balls in. 

I'd like to see itten too. Although Alfie does have a decent link up game, it's not great. A wee rest, take the pressure off and let the other 3 excellent strikers/forwards we have get a game or too.

27 minutes ago, Shearer said:

Wit would you know about strikers Alan

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that Kamara might get a day off too. Keep him for Thursday. Jack, Davis, and Aribo would be my midfield.

It's great we have so many options these days. Only position I wouldn't change is right back although that's probably a bit harsh on young Patterson. 

I don't see the need for many changes to our team. Now that we seem to know how to play with 2 sitting defenders (Davis & Kamara) I'd be happy enough to go with them. Possibly Arfield could do with a rest, and with ribo coming back now, I'd play him instead. Bassey will obviously come in for Barisic if needed. Happy to go with the team that beat the scum, above changes apart. Any win Rangers!! 

Intae these mac'n'cheese fuckers, Rangers!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is Zungu available? I haven’t really read much/paid attention to news since Thursday.

Hopefully Aribo starts, really excited to see him back in the team. Assume Helander comes back in as well.

Funny feeling this boy is going to be one of those signings that you never seen for a while hahaha! 

Archived