*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ten minutes away from the end of an incredible week for us, by the way, let's not lose sight of that. 

Can't see them dropping points unfortunately. Need to get a run going now. None of this slipping up pish. This season has a different feel to it as if something might actually be happening f

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Shearer said:

I'd like to see Itten feature today, he's got the ability in the air and strength to make them reconsider sitting so deep and letting us whip balls in. 

Main thing is 3 points and hoping Aberdeen do us a favour. 

I'd like to see itten too. Although Alfie does have a decent link up game, it's not great. A wee rest, take the pressure off and let the other 3 excellent strikers/forwards we have get a game or too.

Shearer likes this
9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that Kamara might get a day off too. Keep him for Thursday. Jack, Davis, and Aribo would be my midfield.

It's great we have so many options these days. Only position I wouldn't change is right back although that's probably a bit harsh on young Patterson. 

Swally likes this

I don't see the need for many changes to our team. Now that we seem to know how to play with 2 sitting defenders (Davis & Kamara) I'd be happy enough to go with them. Possibly Arfield could do with a rest, and with ribo coming back now, I'd play him instead. Bassey will obviously come in for Barisic if needed. Happy to go with the team that beat the scum, above changes apart. Any win Rangers!! 

Intae these mac'n'cheese fuckers, Rangers!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is Zungu available? I haven’t really read much/paid attention to news since Thursday.

Hopefully Aribo starts, really excited to see him back in the team. Assume Helander comes back in as well.

Funny feeling this boy is going to be one of those signings that you never seen for a while hahaha! 

Livingston will be an awkward test. We should win, I'm not saying otherwise and I'm pretty confident we will, but we can't underestimate their rigidness or the way they'll set up against us. 

Happy for Aribo to step in for Jack and another 2 of Arfield, Kamara and Davis can play. We need to play with the pace in the middle and zip it around them. 

Would be happy to see Roofe and Itten play too.