Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Was curious to see if he'd pick up where he left off, hardly any real time to prove it but absolutely looks like he has.

He should not be played on the right though. I would like to see one of these:

Morelos
Kent Aribo Roofe
Zungu Kamara

Roofe
Kent Aribo Hagi
Zungu Kamara

Kent Morelos Roofe
Aribo Zungu Kamara

Zungu or Davis, whoever it ends up being. But Aribo will be wasted on the right I think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Was curious to see if he'd pick up where he left off, hardly any real time to prove it but absolutely looks like he has.

He should not be played on the right though. I would like to see one of these:

Morelos
Kent Aribo Roofe
Zungu Kamara

Roofe
Kent Aribo Hagi
Zungu Kamara

Kent Morelos Roofe
Aribo Zungu Kamara

Zungu or Davis, whoever it ends up being. But Aribo will be wasted on the right I think. 

It shows our absolutely ridiculous depth in our squad that you’ve not included Jack or Arfeild in any of they three 

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smile said:

The thing is we have not missed him gives you the idea of our strength this season, you thought we would have as he was one of our standout players in the early games. 

Tend to agree apart from the Livingston game....that was the first game he missed and it showed big time 

Smile and GA1972 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

I was saying last night, it's pretty mad that we've still got Aribo and Roofe to come back fully into this team, and this Zungu lad too who I'm assuming will be getting game time in the coming weeks. Exciting stuff.

I had actually forgot about Zungu.

Colin Traive likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Where are people wanting to post lineups with Zungu like that's the way forward? At the expense of Arfield? No thanks!

Zungu is at the bottom of the pile for a midfield role and no evidence(at the moment) should anyone want to be starting him.

Would agree with this, Arfield has really come back onto a game in recent weeks. I thought his legs were gone last season but he looks back to his best now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Tend to agree apart from the Livingston game....that was the first game he missed and it showed big time 

It's a bit like last night I though Helander and Davis should have started instead of Balogun and Jack who I thought may not be fit it shows the depth of squad to leave out those two very good players.

hammer93 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Where are people wanting to post lineups with Zungu like that's the way forward? At the expense of Arfield? No thanks!

Zungu is at the bottom of the pile for a midfield role and no evidence(at the moment) should anyone want to be starting him.

Different positions/roles and he was likely signed as a starter and will be given his chance there when he’s fit. 

Zungu will compete with Davis and Jack, less so Arfield

Any other new signing would be assumed to go straight into the team in these kind of things. The point is the position of Aribo the rest didn’t matter anyway 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Front three of Kent, Roofe and Aribo for the weekend please 👍

Absolutely changed days where we can change the front three like this and improve it. The options up-front are frightening:

  • Morelos
  • Defoe
  • Itten
  • Roofe
  • Kent
  • Aribo
  • Hagi
  • Jones

...then there's Barker

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...