Zungu

The Beast

Don’t think he’ll be taking anyones spot the way our current CM’s are performing.

Things will inevitably get stale at some point in the season though, so glad we have another option to freshen things up if we need it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trinity Butho Malinga

Give him time to gel with the team l promise you the Lad will deliver

If it wasn't for Covid-19 situation we could have landed with our Cattles,Goats,Snakes,Donkeys and our beautful Women and camped outside the Stadium..

I started following this team before my mother and dad started dating..

2 hours ago, Goldson said:

Not true, this is the only place that didn't seem to care for some reason. Strange, strange people. FF and our social media channels have been buzzing about him even when he was just rumoured to be signing. Welcome Zungu, smash this rotten league! 

Hi Zungu

31 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Did we not hear the same with regards to Black, Barton, Niko, Herrera etc?

The majority of our fans views on players is pretty poor tbph.

Wouldn't say so, Black, Barton, Niko were very much known quantities, Herrera always had a pish goalscoring record pre-joining us.

My post wasn't relating to fan opinions it was from journalists and scouts etc, and those who have specifically analysed him for joining Rangers, and my own opinion from watching him

22 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah, I tend to watch the AFCON tournament itself if I get a chance. It’s normally quite exciting, but as you say the pitches can be horrific.

I think the worst one I’ve seen on TV was a qualifier between Tanzania and Egypt (I think) a few years back. The pitch was basically a bumpy dirt track. Looked like something they would have an X Games motorcross on.

Still better than Livi’s.

49 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Is this guy any good, finding it hard to get excited about a guy that came from the French second tier? 

He's coming from a team who were just relegated from Ligue 1. Amiens are in Ligue 2 this season but Zungu has been playing in Ligue 1 

Archived