Rangers fans launch crowdfunder to keep struggling Celtic defender in Glasgow

The Dude

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embarrassing!

who gives a fuck about them especially that big overrated dumplin 

of all the positive things that can be posted about Rangers, we need to put up with gash like this, its pathetic threads like this that people will just hijack an end up arguing in, might as well close it the now

Just now, davis1986 said:

Correct but a bit over the top to right a full scale article about it. We’ve not won anything so let’s not get carried away. 

I agree - once we win 55 we can start rinsing them properly. It was always good banter when we are winning trophies and they are signing terrible players - remember that Brazilian guy Scheidt or whatever was pure comedy. We've had the best week in years but we still haven't won anything. Bragging rights are justified, but this kind of stunt has the potential to bite us massively. There is nothing to stop him scoring against us next time we play and there is a lot of football ahead of us, that's what can happen in these matches. The money would be better off going to food banks or the poppy appeal or whatever. 

14 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Correct but a bit over the top to right a full scale article about it. We’ve not won anything so let’s not get carried away. 

You've now spent longer greeting about the article than I spent writing the thing. 😂

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How so? By publishing a story you don't like that's taking the piss out of them?

On a supposedly rangers site which is supposed to be about rangers not them. Or have I picked up your site wrong? Or was it one of your “bhoys” on podcast channel that wrote it for you. Still working for the record James? 

5 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

On a supposedly rangers site which is supposed to be about rangers not them. Or have I picked up your site wrong? Or was it one of your “bhoys” on podcast channel that wrote it for you. Still working for the record James? 

I'm sure if you want to have a look you'll find plenty of stuff without a mention of them among the thirteen thousand or so stories on the site. 

Of course, on a site about Rangers you can probably figure out how Rangers fans setting up a crowd funder taking the piss out of player from Rangers' biggest rivals has a link to Rangers. 

Haven't been with the Record for quite a while. Seems the club is happy to cosy up to them now mind you. 

21 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

On a supposedly Rangers site which is supposed to be about Rangers not them. Or have I picked up your site wrong? Or was it one of your “bhoys” on podcast channel that wrote it for you. Still working for the record James? 

Fucking intae him mate

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure if you want to have a look you'll find plenty of stuff without a mention of them among the thirteen thousand or so stories on the site. 

Of course, on a site about Rangers you can probably figure out how Rangers fans setting up a crowd funder taking the piss out of player from Rangers' biggest rivals has a link to Rangers. 

Haven't been with the Record for quite a while. Seems the club is happy to cosy up to them now mind you. 

We are in no position to take the piss out of anyone, we haven't won a trophy in years, let's concentrate on that and put it right, that should be our focus, not a load of shite because we gubbed them.

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

We are in no position to take the piss out of anyone, we haven't won a trophy in years, let's concentrate on that and put it right, that should be our focus, not a load of shite because we gubbed them.

Mate, we're fans. What we focus on has absolutely no bearing on the title. Someone ripping the pish out of Shane Duffy for being a useless dick isn't going to impact the title.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Mate, we're fans. What we focus on has absolutely no bearing on the title. Someone ripping the pish out of Shane Duffy for being a useless dick isn't going to impact the title.

I know mate, I just hate seeing Bears getting over confident, long way to go, let's just calm down and get behind the Rangers, never mind those cunts 👍

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rather than laughing at our team and players?

Why would Duffy becoming a good player for them make them laugh at our team and players?  Are you in charge of that page in the OP I take it?  No surprises there.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s the sort of thing you might expect a fan to say, as a throw away comment, on Twitter. But a whole story in Ranger News....just Makes Rangers News look shit. It was one guy, nobody has backed it - hardly ‘newsworthy’. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Why would Duffy becoming a good player for them make them laugh at our team and players?  Are you in charge of that page in the OP I take it?  No surprises there.

No, they've been laughing at our team for the best part of eight years now. Its only recently that's changed.

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

It’s the sort of thing you might expect a fan to say, as a throw away comment, on Twitter. But a whole story in Ranger News....just Makes Rangers News look shit. It was one guy, nobody has backed it - hardly ‘newsworthy’. 

Hardly newsworthy yet has done around 15,000 page views. I'm not sure how long you think an article like that takes to put together but I've spent considerably longer composing posts on here than I did writing that. Literally done in five minutes - by contrast, there's other stuff I've got going on that I've been working for weeks on and will spend a few more before they finally get pubbed.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, they've been laughing at our team for the best part of eight years now. Its only recently that's changed.

Do another one about that keeper of theirs, he's useless too. In fact you could do a story for more than half their team. Like I said earlier in the thread we are better than them in just about every department and it's not over confidence, I genuinely believe the title is ours this year.

Archived