"It's coming home"

superallysbears

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Just watched that Leeds United documentry " take us home " I'm now even more convinced it's coming home this season, i hope we've got a camera crew behind the scenes doing a program for us, Mon Rangers! put those dirty fenian bastards back in their box for good.

It's been a fantastic week, but we need to keep the head, put a run of wins together, especially against the teams that play a low block. 

It's early in the season and as Stevie G said we should remain humble. By fuck I hope we do it this year! let's back the team to the hilt, but a game at a time. :UK:

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Just watched that Leeds United documentry " take us home " I'm now even more convinced it's coming home this season, i hope we've got a camera crew behind the scenes doing a program for us, Mon Rangers! put those dirty fenian bastards back in their box for good.

Gerrard agrees

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I think we're favourites and I do think we'll do it, but nothing is ever won in October either. Level heads needed, take one game at a time and keep focused. As corny and cliched as all that sounds.

Not corny at all. The only game matters is the next one. Beating Livi is all that matters.   

4 hours ago, superallysbears said:

We’ve won Fuck all and it’s time to stop getting carried away, let’s not fall into the trap that our enemy made assuming the title was theirs. 

13 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Keep the heid. Too early. A couple of draws and this all goes to shit mate. Let’s have a look end of December. 👍

" It's coming home" is the most stupid saying/song ever.

The English have been saying/singing about it for 50 years and we all know how that's turned out.

It's only Octember (pun) so the league won't be won for quite a while yet.

On to the next game, then the one after etc.

Archived