Bet365

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Satisfactory, can do better. 

Granted we never created much at Livingston but we should be beating Livingston in any game, as for Easter road we should have won that.  Had the chances for it and the goals we conceded were avoidable. 

Got to hope come May we have a few trophies back at Ibrox. 

The League being the no#1 priority. 

One game at a time and crucial that after Christmas we are still playing with the same attitude and application as we are now. :thumbup::UK:

Just now, GOAT said:

Granted we never created much at Livingston but we should be beating Livingston in any game, as for Easter road we should have won that.  Had the chances for it and the goals we conceded were avoidable. 

Livingston game was just a horror show that hopefully we don't see much more of this season, Hibs game completey threw it away. 

I was being sarcastic to start with but there really isn't much reason for us not to win every game before the next old firm, Kilmarnock away will be a big test next week chance to go 9 ahead. 

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If the linesman did his job properly we win 2-1

Lets hope its academic in May

x13 clean sheets in 16 games, fuck right off, that's fantasyland stuff.

I know I keep referencing them and it might come across as I get excited about clean sheets more than goals/wins - I don't really, I just think it's so important we build from a foundation like that and you can have some opponents beat before the game thinking it's a near-impossible task just to even score a goal against us (let alone win).

13 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

If the linesman did his job properly we win 2-1

Lets hope its academic in May

It’s up to us to stop they situations happening in the first place and arfield should have buried his double chance as well.  We should be going to rugby park next week looking to open up an 11 point gap imo. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only the Livi game has really annoyed me tbh. 

Hibs game is one of those you will drop points over a season, offside goal(Goldson error) and Arfield miss aside was not too unhappy. 

I was absolutely raging at that Hibs equaliser, it felt like a defeat. Good to know celtic fans will be feeling the same way today tbh.

As pish as the performance was at Livingston, the pitch played a huge part there imo.

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

x13 clean sheets in 16 games, fuck right off, that's fantasyland stuff.

I know I keep referencing them and it might come across as I get excited about clean sheets more than goals/wins - I don't really, I just think it's so important we build from a foundation like that and you can have some opponents beat before the game thinking it's a near-impossible task just to even score a goal against us (let alone win).

Agree with this and would add that on the flip side the determination it gives our players to keep clean sheets helps them stay focused, and builds confidence throughout the team knowing how strong we are at the back.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

It’s up to us to stop they situations happening in the first place and arfield should have buried his double chance as well.  We should be going to rugby park next week looking to open up an 11 point gap imo. 

I know we are good, but I dont think we can win a game by so much that they will give us 5 points for it.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Hibs was obviously a disappointment. What got me was we came back to lead after being behind and we weren't doing that last season. To then not see the game out negated that step in the right direction. I was concerned about that at the time but fortunately we have kick on tremendously since then. 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Goldson made a mistake which needs to be stamped out but the linesman had a very easy decision to make and got it badly wrong (not for the first time)

One we can influence one we cant

I still can't believe the turnaround from last season....specifically after the Hearts game when we thought he was ready to walk. It's quite unreal. I know we were in a similar situation this time last season, but as lots of folk have said/ares saying....something feels different this time around! It's simple now though. Win all our games and we're champions! :tu: 

Archived