Next season, if things stay the same.

Redwhiteandblue

Next season   

139 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket next year?

• Yes
    • No

I voted 'Yes' (although it felt slightly dirty) before I read the whole post.

I dont currently have a season ticket, I have the overseas RTV account for about £250 that gives me all the games.

If there are people who dont renew next year due to finances, i will look to pick one up.

I think this is very much dependant on who wins the league this year. I think if we win it, picking up a season ticket will impossible. If they end up getting the tainted 10, then I think there will be a few to spare.

Waited 3 years for a season ticket, got a ticket in club deck this year, was in the Argyll suite for lunch a few weeks back was trying to work out roughly where I’m sitting, really excited about getting to a game but don’t expect to sit my arse in it this season & will pay out another £700 next season without hesitation! 

Just paid this season's ST early. £750 and never batted an eyelid. I'm no rich, far from it. But I made a commitment to keep my season ticket this season knowing I would see a handful of games at best. Gutted I won't but I have done my part to help my club and still get to see them play every Saturday albeit on a tv. That's worth the cost of admission alone. 

31 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ll be renewing hoping the club come up with some kind of wee gesture though 

Yeah I think the club owe it to us. I wouldn't be looking for something that's gonna cost the club a fortune but just a nice wee gesture would be nice for them showing appreciation to us for been loyal.

Yes, but no chance of me getting one. Don’t have one currently but like mitre, i do subscribe to the RTV season pass. The best fans in the world will continue to renew their STs, if they possibly can, and will be sold out again next season even if fans can’t get back in. 

My answer is yes, however I am in a fortunate position to make the contribution and get nothing in return ( in respect of getting to see Rangers live). I can understand others may be in a different position. How many continue to buy season tickets while not getting any live football will be dependent on how this season pans out. 

Archived