*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I know all the reasons why he probably shouldn't, but for some reason I have a sneaky feeling Zungu is going to come off the bench today. Sounds mad considering he's trained 2 days but there's just something about the interviews/press conferences which makes me think he'll make an appearance tonight...

I'm hoping this happens.. at least a ten minute run out minimum.

1 hour ago, G13 said:

Yup me too the beer is in the fridge chillin and Ibrox under the floodlights, even when empty is a fucking beautiful sight to behold, mon the bears!!!

I’ll be heading out for drink soon then impatiently waiting for KO. 

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Davis for Aribo who will be on the bench. Aribo will come on for Hagi.

Too early to start Aribo for me as well he's not look near it yet, Gerrard might no agree though. Davis looks lively now as well.

57 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I know all the reasons why he probably shouldn't, but for some reason I have a sneaky feeling Zungu is going to come off the bench today. Sounds mad considering he's trained 2 days but there's just something about the interviews/press conferences which makes me think he'll make an appearance tonight...

If we are ahead by a couple I'd have no issues throwing him on

Should not be making his first appearance on Sunday 

Really starting to get the buzz on. The league is our priority, our bread and butter, but European games are a step up in opposition. 

Beating European clubs who play attacking football is a welcome break from playing spfl teams who want to sit back and bore supporters to death.

Proper football imo.

Shots galore!

Archived