*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last four games: Us: WWWW (no goals conceded) Scum: LLDD (ten goals conceded) Very satisfying 馃憤

After last weeks pitch we should be able to play ok in the Clyde mate.

17 games 15 wins 14 clean sheets All while still not hitting anywhere near top gear Phenomenal Absolutely phenomenal

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

It鈥檚 crazy, we鈥檝e conceded 4 this season. Even more mental when one of them was offside and the linesman missed it and the other was a freak own goal.聽

Yes!!

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Terrible attempt mate. Was easier to score than put it yards wide.聽

Dont agree.. not at a time when fans a crying out for players to have a go from outside the box. If that was Kent then the reaction would be different.

We are starting to win ugly now.

Thats what we've missed.

We can't beat brilliant every week or play like.peps barca.

We are learning to grind it out. Thats what we've missed.

Let's face it, winning in the eruorpa league group stage to take 6 points from.6 yet not at our best was a pipe dream when our manager was arguing with fans in a hedge in Luxembourg after a Q1 second leg defeat to Luxembourgs 4th best side聽

We are now a gritty side who know how to win.

Thats all that matters.

Porto away was a great performanceets hope we replicate that at madelaine mccanns favourite sides HQ. Then we will have 7 ot 9 points from.3 games.

We are a good.fucking side聽

SonicWill, BillyG91 and gordo7 like this
24 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Dont agree.. not at a time when fans a crying out for players to have a go from outside the box. If that was Kent then the reaction would be different.

Not for me. Don鈥檛 care who was taking that shot. Would鈥檝e been easier to get it on target than put it yards wide.聽

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not for me. Don鈥檛 care who was taking that shot. Would鈥檝e been easier to get it on target than put it yards wide.聽

He had a go.. was a few yards off.. guy was just on as well. He was right to have a go. Didnt come off, but it wasnt terrible, in my opinion. Goldson had a terrible attempt, though..

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

He had a go.. was a few yards off.. guy was just on as well. He was right to have a go. Didnt come off, but it wasnt terrible, in my opinion. Goldson had a terrible attempt, though..

Agree with you on the Goldson attempt. Just wish we had someone who would let go from the edge of the box. Fuck this walking the ball in tonight. So frustrating.聽

They Gnu likes this
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Agree with you on the Goldson attempt. Just wish we had someone who would let go from the edge of the box. Fuck this walking the ball in tonight. So frustrating.聽

The lovely move we had outside the box i told the wee guy, aflie shoots there.

He thinks I weirdly love Alfie which I do but he just think the boy will have a pop when others won't聽

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Barker did, though.. didnt come off, but it was a passable attempt, in my opinion. We actually had a few attempts outside the box.. most were awful, however.聽

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The lovely move we had outside the box i told the wee guy, aflie shoots there.

He thinks I weirdly love Alfie which I do but he just think the boy will have a pop when others won't聽

I love Alfie also.. that goal in Porto... my mate fell a couple of rows down.. was fine as he had a lot of drink in him :lol:

Rfc52 likes this
2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I love Alfie also.. that goal in Porto... my mate fell a couple of rows down.. was fine as he had a lot of drink in him :lol:

Mate you drank voddy straight, I take no stories about how others coped when you were in that state :lol:

Bumping that uber back to.your hotel was superb :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate you drank voddy straight, I take no stories about how others coped when you were in that state :lol:

Bumping that uber back to.your hotel was superb :lol:

Mate, I was fine... the other cunts werent :lol:聽 I fucking love a free ride as well... I walked what feld like across town for burgers... six of the bastards, and you didnt want any :lol:

Rfc52 likes this
3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Mate, I was fine... the other cunts werent :lol:聽 I fucking love a free ride as well... I walked what feld like across town for burgers... six of the bastards, and you didnt want any :lol:

Burgers are shite.

Trying.to.smash the wee Lisbon tramps.was great聽