*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

After last weeks pitch we should be able to play ok in the Clyde mate.

Yes that is true :lol: it was just remembering how hellish it was for the last 25 minutes last week that made me post that forecast, that one we got away with just before Roofe scored was a let off because of the state of the pitch. At least it seems to be easing about KO time. :thumbup:

Desire a win tonight big time . However if we are going to have a hickup , i would take it tonight . While time to recover . The Killie game is massive and under no circumstances must we drop points in that one .

Hopefully a nice little 2/3 -0 win tonight with the other game finishing a draw 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is the perfect sort of game for Morelos to come back and show what he can really do! I'd imagine he'd get a massive confidence boost if he got a goal or two. However I'm undecided whether I'd prefer to Alfie start, or give Itten some much needed game time! 

Take your point with Itten but I would go with Morelos. Hopefully gets a goal that starts him on a streaky run.

Not checked the stats but in my head he always seems to do well v Killie and Rugby park so a goal tonight as a confidence booster before Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Take your point with Itten but I would go with Morelos. Hopefully gets a goal that starts him on a streaky run.

Not checked the stats but in my head he always seems to do well v Killie and Rugby park so a goal tonight as a confidence booster before Sunday.

Yes, I would as well. We do need a strong and confident Alfredo in the team/squad....so goals for him are vital. I just feel a bit for Itten, as he's not really been given a proper chance after those two goals against Well....injury aside! 

This is going to be a tough match. The Poles are better than many on here give them credit for. In my opinion they deserved at least a draw against Benfica.

Their strengths are in attack so they will not sit in but rather they will come at us from the start. Game shaping up to be a good watch.

I will be happy with a 1 goal victory and 6 points after 2 games. 

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

This is going to be a tough match. The Poles are better than many on here give them credit for. In my opinion they deserved at least a draw against Benfica.

Their strengths are in attack so they will not sit in but rather they will come at us from the start. Game shaping up to be a good watch.

I will be happy with a 1 goal victory and 6 points after 2 games. 

Agree mate. We only have to look at Braga at home last year when they came out firing and went 2 up. Braga are better than Poznan but their style of play is very similar. 

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Think he has scored e few goals there over the years.

If memory serves he scored a hattrick in a cup game at Rugby Park a couple of years ago and also had an onside goal disallowed in same game.

Archived