Jump to content

*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last four games: Us: WWWW (no goals conceded) Scum: LLDD (ten goals conceded) Very satisfying 👍

After last weeks pitch we should be able to play ok in the Clyde mate.

17 games 15 wins 14 clean sheets All while still not hitting anywhere near top gear Phenomenal Absolutely phenomenal

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

After last weeks pitch we should be able to play ok in the Clyde mate.

Yes that is true :lol: it was just remembering how hellish it was for the last 25 minutes last week that made me post that forecast, that one we got away with just before Roofe scored was a let off because of the state of the pitch. At least it seems to be easing about KO time. :thumbup:

Bluekev likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Desire a win tonight big time . However if we are going to have a hickup , i would take it tonight . While time to recover . The Killie game is massive and under no circumstances must we drop points in that one .

Hopefully a nice little 2/3 -0 win tonight with the other game finishing a draw 
 

HG5, King Jela and pollok-bear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is the perfect sort of game for Morelos to come back and show what he can really do! I'd imagine he'd get a massive confidence boost if he got a goal or two. However I'm undecided whether I'd prefer to Alfie start, or give Itten some much needed game time! 

Take your point with Itten but I would go with Morelos. Hopefully gets a goal that starts him on a streaky run.

Not checked the stats but in my head he always seems to do well v Killie and Rugby park so a goal tonight as a confidence booster before Sunday.

LegendofCoop likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Take your point with Itten but I would go with Morelos. Hopefully gets a goal that starts him on a streaky run.

Not checked the stats but in my head he always seems to do well v Killie and Rugby park so a goal tonight as a confidence booster before Sunday.

Yes, I would as well. We do need a strong and confident Alfredo in the team/squad....so goals for him are vital. I just feel a bit for Itten, as he's not really been given a proper chance after those two goals against Well....injury aside! 

Smell the hotdog likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a tough match. The Poles are better than many on here give them credit for. In my opinion they deserved at least a draw against Benfica.

Their strengths are in attack so they will not sit in but rather they will come at us from the start. Game shaping up to be a good watch.

I will be happy with a 1 goal victory and 6 points after 2 games. 

teddybear1975 and frenv like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

This is going to be a tough match. The Poles are better than many on here give them credit for. In my opinion they deserved at least a draw against Benfica.

Their strengths are in attack so they will not sit in but rather they will come at us from the start. Game shaping up to be a good watch.

I will be happy with a 1 goal victory and 6 points after 2 games. 

Agree mate. We only have to look at Braga at home last year when they came out firing and went 2 up. Braga are better than Poznan but their style of play is very similar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 26 November 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Benfica
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...