*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, badjon said:

How the fuck have you only just realised not buying that😋 If it helps later we are the team in blue 🤗

Been on holiday these last two weeks and lost track of what day it is . Time's gonna drag in now till KO :lol:

I know folk won't believe me (and I understand it) but I'm really fucking nervous about tonight for some reason.

Things have been going just too good for us. 

I wasn't even nervous for the tarrier game the other week and thought we'd win, but I've got a lingering wee bad feeling about tonight :lol: 

Maybe I'm just being a fanny. But again, like Livingston on Sunday, a nice wee early goal to settle my nerves. 

35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nope.

A win tonight puts us well clear of Liege (cannot see them beating Benfica) and Lech. Six points clear with four to play, qualification almost assured.

I agree that Sunday is crucial but we need two wins out of two, definitely achievable on current form

If Benfica scuds everyone early on, they might take their foot off the gas and field a B-team in the last couple games. Liege or Lech could get lucky and notch up a win late on. I still think we'll qualify mind you.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I know folk won't believe me (and I understand it) but I'm really fucking nervous about tonight for some reason.

I wasn't even nervous for the tarrier game the other week and thought we'd win, but I've got a lingering wee bad feeling about tonight :lol: 

Maybe I'm just being a fanny. But again, like Livingston on Sunday, a nice wee early goal to settle my nerves. 

It'll just be knowing that we can't win forever. We need to lose or draw at some point. If that happens tonight, so be it. Better than dropping points in the league, and we would probably still qualify anyway.

39 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Starting to get up for this now.

Yup me too the beer is in the fridge chillin and Ibrox under the floodlights, even when empty is a fucking beautiful sight to behold, mon the bears!!!

2 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

My Orange training top arrived yesterday, I'm off to the liquor mart for some vodka and the OJ is chilling in the fridge. Rangers and Lille victories will make for a glorious Thursday.

I'm guessing your not from the gorbals bud? 

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

mate I think it is due to us been fancied big time to win tonight. This will be a very tough game mate. Think this mob will suprise us a little . We will defo s have to be at our usual European best for a win.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

mate I think it is due to us been fancied big time to win tonight. This will be a very tough game mate. Think this mob will suprise us a little . We will defo s have to be at our usual European best for a win.

Aye, I just don't want us getting complacent and over-confident. 

If we play the way we have been and especially if we get an early goal it can be a high scoring game and maybe a canter but I'm just thinking we haven't won 8 games in a row Gerrard's whole reign and maybe not ever since Smith was the manager so back of my mind I think we're due a clanger. 

Got loads of nice beers chilling in the fridge, no sure if I'm gonny attack them yet as I'll be getting pished for Kilmarnock game and then away to Lisbon on Wed morning for Benfica game so trying to behave and pace myself.

I know all the reasons why he probably shouldn't, but for some reason I have a sneaky feeling Zungu is going to come off the bench today. Sounds mad considering he's trained 2 days but there's just something about the interviews/press conferences which makes me think he'll make an appearance tonight...

5 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

hoping to thrash this team and see the team grow more confident. The players do not look in full gear yet and still find themselves better than the opposition.

hoping tonight is the night we reach a high level of performance.

Dont know if that's due to form or more due to game management which we have been superb at.

Archived