Jump to content

*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last four games: Us: WWWW (no goals conceded) Scum: LLDD (ten goals conceded) Very satisfying 👍

After last weeks pitch we should be able to play ok in the Clyde mate.

17 games 15 wins 14 clean sheets All while still not hitting anywhere near top gear Phenomenal Absolutely phenomenal

Posted Images

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Nope.

A win tonight puts us well clear of Liege (cannot see them beating Benfica) and Lech. Six points clear with four to play, qualification almost assured.

I agree that Sunday is crucial but we need two wins out of two, definitely achievable on current form

No worries I meant if I could only choose the scenario I outlined. Of course I want maximum points from all games we play. We have it in us to achieve that. I just meant more concerned about Kilmarnock and the pitch there, which should not be allowed in top flight leagues, than tonight at Ibrox.👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nope.

A win tonight puts us well clear of Liege (cannot see them beating Benfica) and Lech. Six points clear with four to play, qualification almost assured.

I agree that Sunday is crucial but we need two wins out of two, definitely achievable on current form

I'm 💯 confident we'll get the results we need, Colin. Another couple of 2-0 scorelines will do nicely. 👍👍

Colin Traive likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badjon said:

How the fuck have you only just realised not buying that😋 If it helps later we are the team in blue 🤗

Been on holiday these last two weeks and lost track of what day it is . Time's gonna drag in now till KO :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, badjon said:

How the fuck have you only just realised not buying that😋 If it helps later we are the team in blue 🤗

To be fair they aren't normally played every week, but we started late this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know folk won't believe me (and I understand it) but I'm really fucking nervous about tonight for some reason.

Things have been going just too good for us. 

I wasn't even nervous for the tarrier game the other week and thought we'd win, but I've got a lingering wee bad feeling about tonight :lol: 

Maybe I'm just being a fanny. But again, like Livingston on Sunday, a nice wee early goal to settle my nerves. 

pollok-bear and BlueAvenger like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nope.

A win tonight puts us well clear of Liege (cannot see them beating Benfica) and Lech. Six points clear with four to play, qualification almost assured.

I agree that Sunday is crucial but we need two wins out of two, definitely achievable on current form

If Benfica scuds everyone early on, they might take their foot off the gas and field a B-team in the last couple games. Liege or Lech could get lucky and notch up a win late on. I still think we'll qualify mind you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I know folk won't believe me (and I understand it) but I'm really fucking nervous about tonight for some reason.

Things have been going just too good for us. 

I wasn't even nervous for the tarrier game the other week and thought we'd win, but I've got a lingering wee bad feeling about tonight :lol: 

Maybe I'm just being a fanny. But again, like Livingston on Sunday, a nice wee early goal to settle my nerves. 

It'll just be knowing that we can't win forever. We need to lose or draw at some point. If that happens tonight, so be it. Better than dropping points in the league, and we would probably still qualify anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know folk won't believe me (and I understand it) but I'm really fucking nervous about tonight for some reason.

Things have been going just too good for us. 

I wasn't even nervous for the tarrier game the other week and thought we'd win, but I've got a lingering wee bad feeling about tonight :lol: 

Maybe I'm just being a fanny. But again, like Livingston on Sunday, a nice wee early goal to settle my nerves. 

mate I think it is due to us been fancied big time to win tonight. This will be a very tough game mate. Think this mob will suprise us a little . We will defo s have to be at our usual European best for a win.

BlueAvenger likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

mate I think it is due to us been fancied big time to win tonight. This will be a very tough game mate. Think this mob will suprise us a little . We will defo s have to be at our usual European best for a win.

Aye, I just don't want us getting complacent and over-confident. 

If we play the way we have been and especially if we get an early goal it can be a high scoring game and maybe a canter but I'm just thinking we haven't won 8 games in a row Gerrard's whole reign and maybe not ever since Smith was the manager so back of my mind I think we're due a clanger. 

Got loads of nice beers chilling in the fridge, no sure if I'm gonny attack them yet as I'll be getting pished for Kilmarnock game and then away to Lisbon on Wed morning for Benfica game so trying to behave and pace myself.

pollok-bear and Bluekev like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 November 2020 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Falkirk v Rangers
      Falkirk Stadium
      Scottish League Cup

×
×
  • Create New...