• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a difference between CEOs/board members and those that have put somewhere in the region of £60m+ into the club to help rebuild it.  Dave King got a lot wrong during his time but without q

Like him or loathe him, thank you Dave for putting Rangers at heart, the plan is playing out well 🇬🇧💪

Nice to see people not getting ahead of themselves. No wonder people get worked up when we eventually drop points. One game at a time, things can change extremely quickly and we don't need to loo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

By the way joker - they've not beaten us in an of derby.

Relax the both of you's ffs - it was a quote from Dave King of 2 years ago. It wasn't a prediction it was a statement of his experience of the timmigrants.

And back to reality, and to the best of my knowledge as of the last 2 weeks or so the timplosion is taking effect - and long may it continue.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11363651/rangers-chairman-dave-king-warns-celtic-will-fold-like-a-pack-of-cards

image.png.19f1264268b849c3b18c5027f353c044.png

Did you think this is the first time we have saw this quote it was just another of the many stupid statements he made then jumped on a plane back to SA.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Why are you getting upset about his expectations of the tims.

Ease up.

It was a stupid statement and to this day still is no point gloating till we actually win something.

No ones upset just pointing how how stupid it was to state something like that. 

No one refers to them as tims its a term they love to use.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

It was a stupid statement and to this day still is no point gloating till we actually win something.

No ones upset just pointing how how stupid it was to state something like that. 

No one refers to them as tims its a term they love to use.

You

are

a

clown 

I would never hold him being from Castlemilk against him. Those that do should be ashamed. :lol:

Mr King(Dave to me) Did take a few wrong turns, but overall kept us on the right track, hopefully now culminating in that title we crave and this phase of our never ending journey will have been well worth the wait and we can crown him the real King WHEN that league trophy no. 55 sits proudly on display in that glass cabinet at Ibrox at the end of this season. 

Until then, we stand tall and steadfast, as the team provide the endeavor to add a new chapter in our illustrious history as they put our haters to the sword.

WATP!

plymouthranger and bluenoz like this
12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It goes to show how bi polar this place is :lol:

The first time we drop any more points, the entire mood of the forum will change.

Can't blame people for getting at least a little excited at the way we have been playing recently.

The last few weeks have been great but l will not gloat (much) until we have our title back, been down this road too many times before to know how that turns out.

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

The last few weeks have been great but l will not gloat (much) until we have our title back, been down this road to many times before too know how that turns out.

I said in the other thread, it's the hope that kills you.

But it's really hard not to hope right now.

It could still all come crashing down so i'll enjoy it while it lasts :lol:

dougie76 likes this
1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

The last few weeks have been great but l will not gloat (much) until we have our title back, been down this road to many times before too know how that turns out.

This for me. :thumbup:

That is why making a thread like this at the moment is just tempting fate IMO and surely we all have been through enough these last few years to think 55 is in any way a certainty, I so want it to be true but will be taking it one game at a time from now until it is decided. 

dougie76 likes this
2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This for me. :thumbup:

That is why making a thread like this at the moment is just tempting fate IMO and surely we all have been through enough these last few years to think 55 is in any way a certainty, I so want it to be true but will be taking it one game at a time from now until it is decided. 

We can all get excited as much as we like on here, what matters is the players keep their feet on the ground and have learned their lessons from the last few years, every game is a cup final is the attitude they need and there are positive signs that the message has started to get through to them.

gogzy and Bears r us like this
1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

We can all get excited as much as we like on here, what matters is the players keep their feet on the ground and have learned their lessons from the last few years, every game is a cup final is the attitude they need and there are positive signs that the message is started to get through to them.

Yes they seem to have a better mind set, we just have to hope that continues through the season. Fingers crossed.🤞

gogzy and dougie76 like this
22 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

You need to check your initial reply. Absolutely ludicrous.

20 hours ago, Smile said:

Did you think this is the first time we have saw this quote it was just another of the many stupid statements he made then jumped on a plane back to SA.

What was wrong with it?