Dave king 👑

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Enough lads. FWIW I hear plenty bears refer to them as tims. However other terms are more commonly used. 

Let's get back on track and debate the matter at hand, Dave King. Thank you

Same bears who like to call themselves Huns I guess to please their token Tim friends. #Daveyouwerethereforus.:thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Enough lads. FWIW I hear plenty bears refer to them as tims. However other terms are more commonly used. 

Let's get back on track and debate the matter at hand, Dave King. Thank you

See to be honest I refer to them as tims because that way if anyone knew my identity I wouldn’t be in any danger of losing my job etc. Never underestimate how dangerous social media can be.

7 hours ago, Smile said:

Not really was a better laugh before and made it quite an interesting section, my posts in this section were mainly for entertainment and never to be taken that seriously.

You can never change or influence anything at board level from a forum no board wants the views of real supporters they want their cash.

Always said you were a troll.

At a time the club was in crisis your idea of entertainment was winding up Rangers supporters over the situation.

You're a clown right enough.

4 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Nothing worse than seeing fellow bears calling each other names even if it's only a forum stop acting like fucking tarriers.

You get a lot of it on the Internet it's a place where they feel they can get away with it.

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Who the fucken fuck calls them Tims instead of Fenians

No one I know in Scotland, it's a term they use themselves you hear a lot of English supporters and foreigners using the term.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

No one I know in Scotland, it's a term they use themselves you hear a lot of English supporters and foreigners using the term.

Theres plenty of Rangers fans that refer to them as tims, don't talk utter shite.

It's almost entirely a Scottish thing aswell because in the likes of Northern Ireland most people won't even recognise the word tim unless they watch Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Theres plenty of Rangers fans that refer to them as tims, don't talk utter shite.

It's almost entirely a Scottish thing aswell because in the likes of Northern Ireland most people won't even recognise the word tim unless they watch Scottish football. 

It's not a term I ever hear used bar by them when i hear it used I always think they must have scum mates or be the token hun in their circle.

To me it's the same as the ones who use the term Tic or Hoops to describe the filth. As I say it's a term they use and not a term most Rangers supporters would use.

I do accept Jinty use of the word and why they use it.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@Smile making an arse of himself as usual. 

Or me given an honest opinion and you trying to pile on to a discussion rather than add to it.

Fair play to you who gets tagged in next from the OT section.:unsure:

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's not a term I ever hear used bar by them when i hear it used I always think they must have scum mates or be the token hun in their circle.

To me it's the same as the ones who use the term Tic or Hoops to describe the filth. As I say it's a term they use and not a term most Rangers supporters would use.

I do accept Jinty use of the word and why they use it.

@born a blue nose uses it and all his friends are the other side so you have a point

Just now, Smile said:

We see it more commonly used by someone who does not have the ability to explain what they mean.:tu:

Have to agree with that mate, that's why I'll no shy away from calling anyone a cunt.

It's my fallback position if what I'm saying is incoherent/ a load of shite :lol:

Archived