Dave king 👑

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Sorry about that, my iPad won’t let me sit so I was checking out if I’ve been banned. 😷

it would appear my iPad is the problem.

Your iPad won't let you sit? What does it do Tae ye when you try to sit?

That's some fucking iPad.

49 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's not a term I ever hear used bar by them when i hear it used I always think they must have scum mates or be the token H** in their circle.

To me it's the same as the ones who use the term Tic or Hoops to describe the filth. As I say it's a term they use and not a term most Rangers supporters would use.

I do accept Jinty use of the word and why they use it.

It's absolutely not. I've never heard a good bear call them any of those.

I understand where you are coming from, but it's easy to call them Tim's in a derogatory manner simply because when most of us hear the term "Tim" we think of absolute muck and mankyness. 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's absolutely not. I've never heard a good bear call them any of those.

I understand where you are coming from, but it's easy to call them Tim's in a derogatory manner simply because when most of us hear the term "Tim" we think of absolute muck and mankyness. 

It's not a term I hear a lot only on forums, did not think it would cause such discussion. 

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's not a term I hear a lot only on forums, did not think it would cause such discussion. 

I'm with you.

Dont know anyone on my bus or the like that calls them anything nicer than taigs or fenians 

20 hours ago, Smile said:

Same bears who like to call themselves Huns I guess to please their token Tim friends. #Daveyouwerethereforus.:thumbsup:

No - never called myself a hun. 

Only the tims actually - from their support of the bosch. 

Tarriers, tims (from the book of Timothy, as the book says do not put an idol between God and his people (they have the pope), timmigrants, huns (original), fenians, candle burners. 

Tims is definitely in with their culture - if I speak to any Scot they know what it refers to.

You're the first I have ever came across that doesn't. 

Same day as yesterday yer having. 

15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

No - never called myself a H**. 

Only the tims actually - from their support of the bosch. 

Same day as yesterday yer having. 

See to be honest I had a mate who used to call himself a H**, he wasn't the brightest

7 hours ago, Smile said:

No one I know in Scotland, it's a term they use themselves you hear a lot of English supporters and foreigners using the term.

I am a Billy no a tim and oh what fun it is to fuck the Tim’s on New Year’s Day used to be populars songs with Rangers supporters, also being referred to as a tim would be extremely derogatory.

Anyway back on topic, we should all be grateful to Dave King.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I am a Billy no a tim and oh what fun it is to fuck the Tim’s on New Year’s Day used to be populars songs with Rangers supporters, also being referred to as a tim would be extremely derogatory.

Anyway back on topic, we should all be grateful to Dave King.

That derogatory they have supporters clubs and shops named Timland aye really dergogatory. beats me why this has to even be explained.

The Dave King thread must be done if the focus is on the term Tim being good or bad.:tu:

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

That derogatory they have supporters clubs and shops named Timland aye really dergogatory. beats me why this has to even be explained.

The Dave King thread must be done if the focus is on the term Tim being good or bad.:tu:

Used to read your derogatory comments on Dave King and would think to myself, this cunt acts like a tim🙂

16 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Used to read your derogatory comments on Dave King and would think to myself, this cunt acts like a tim🙂

I never gave you a second thought when you joined we have had many trolls like you come and go I had all but forgot about you till a couple of days ago.

This fucking thread man 😂

Plenty of bears call the taigs tims, there's plenty of taigs that call themselves tims, there's also some taigs who take offense when they're calling tims by us

It's maybe something I would have cared about when I was like 13, to get annoyed at a bear calling them tims as if it's a term of endearment is just daft

Archived