SPFL Covid questions to clubs

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VOID!!! THERE IT FUCKING IS!!!!! Look at how loaded those fucking questions are to NOT have the season considered valid and completed. Corrupt shower of cunts.  

I can't see the option: Would you give the SPFL permission to grant Celtic the title in any event?

Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Regards, Rangers x

Posted Images

After the absolute shambles to the end of last season which utterly humiliated the Scottish game its taken these cunts 12 games of a new season to figure out there should be contingencies in place. I genuinely do not have the words to illustrate the level of incompetence of this shower. 

14 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

After the absolute shambles to the end of last season which utterly humiliated the Scottish game its taken these cunts 12 games of a new season to figure out there should be contingencies in place. I genuinely do not have the words to illustrate the level of incompetence of this shower. 

Corruption rather than incompetence mate 👍

33 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I know mate, Realised I had missed that out after posting, Point still stands in a way though as I believe whoever finishes runner up will have a tougher route to group stages.

Winners definitely have the easier route in mate. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Winners definitely have the easier route in mate. 

Aye that's what I was trying to get at, Think we can all guess what would happen if the league was indeed voided with Rangers top, Revert to as we were as if no matches had taken place this season.

BlueKnight87 likes this