SPFL Covid questions to clubs

MattyBlue

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hullo? I've not really had much of a look at this yet so is there anything specific you want my take on just now while I have a wee look at what the jist of it seems to be

Was about to type it out but others have asked. The whole things a complete farce and should have been clarified before a ball was kicked this season. You I believe know that already.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't trust the SPFL board to organize a teddy bears picnic let alone the covid crisis

The SPFL is the most pathetic football organization there is and at the end of this shite the clubs should be pushing for a restructuring and getting these arseholes to fuck

Just now, Willis said:

I wouldn't trust the SPFL board to organize a teddy bears picnic let alone the covid crisis

The SPFL is the most pathetic football organization there is and at the end of this shite the clubs should be pushing for a restructuring and getting these arseholes to fuck

If Only

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd be interested in knowing what specifically deterred clubs and the authorities from having n&v as a consideration last season let alone an option for a vote.

And what factors have changed that now allow voiding a season to be a credible option. What would be the consequences to clubs / authorities, and why the shift change.

I doubt you can answer all that, but its what I want to know.

Tbh mate I think we can all answer that however I hope, in fact ‘fully expect’ this to be put to them in a public forum and look forward to the transparent nonsense that awaits as an excuse for justification...

24 minutes ago, Willis said:

Clubs won't but that's the problem.

They'll just happily let this group run the game off a cliff. Probably still be applauding them too on the way down. 

fear is well and truly sinking in with that rhancid organisation and its peedo masters.

null and void it if they like. it stops 10 in a row if they want to use that mechanism to avoid the embrassment that is on its way.

I have a feeling after that rotten mobs next two games they will be in mental freefall. We used to have a mental issue when we played them. now we run at them and play them off the park.

35 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Among all of this they're not considering that CoVid is a long term problem that might mean we can only play one full season every 18 months for the next few years. Why is that not being considered? Play the season to its conclusion even if it takes longer.

That’s what they are doing with the cup, but only because it suits their agenda to give the scum the chance of winning another trophy. 

36 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Among all of this they're not considering that CoVid is a long term problem that might mean we can only play one full season every 18 months for the next few years. Why is that not being considered? Play the season to its conclusion even if it takes longer.

my thoughts exactly

5 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Wonder who would get the Champions League spot should Rangers still be top if the league was voided, Would that mean as the season wasn't concluded the scum would get it as they were deemed to have won the league last season.

There’s two Champions League spots for next season.  Both Rangers and Celtic will get a crack at the qualifiers regardless. 

23 minutes ago, TMB said:

There’s two Champions League spots for next season.  Both Rangers and celtic will get a crack at the qualifiers regardless. 

Whilst that is true... The league champions qualifying route is traditionally easier than the runners up one.

Archived