Jump to content

How many wrongs does it take to be right?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving)  didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at

Definitely seem to have turned a corner.  Different feel to this season so far. Sunday is just massive 

Not wrong until the medals are handed out. Won absolutely fuck all yet. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving) 

didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at the beginning of the season.

wanted Morelos sold in the window due to attitude 

thought Tav was never a captain 

Arfield was finished 

Kamara wasn’t good enough

Gerrard wasn’t good enough 

Every single one of they statements crossed my mind. And no doubt a lot of Bears. 
 

fuck me it’s good to be wrong lads eh 

 

In your defence, things change.

We are getting the rewards now, but that doesn't mean most of the criticisms previously, at the time, were invalid either. 

All it means is that some had a bit more faith than yourself, which is fine - and should never be a case of "told you so" unless the criticisms at the time were just bollocks and irrational - which they weren't.

I've always thought McGregor and Davis would do a job, but the two I'm wrong about are Goldson and Tav. 

Both of them are like different players this season. I've said this before, last week I think, but I'm saying it again, that Tav is like a different player. A more complete one. He's a much better player both defensively, going forward, cutting out the stupid errors and showing a bit more leadership. Fantastic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight showed whilst Davis is a good footballer he cant play at a high level consistently and is playing too much football for a player of his age.

He needs to drop out of internationals and focus on Rangers. Otherwise he should be a bit part player for  us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving) 

didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at the beginning of the season.

wanted Morelos sold in the window due to attitude 

thought Tav was never a captain 

Arfield was finished 

Kamara wasn’t good enough

Gerrard wasn’t good enough 

Every single one of they statements crossed my mind. And no doubt a lot of Bears. 
 

fuck me it’s good to be wrong lads eh 

 

Tbh m8 I think at some point plenty in here have got things wrong (myself included) we will undoubtedly continue to say things of ridicule against players or bum them up to the hilt for them to let us down....that's the nature of the game....tonight was a case of job done with no frills & no spills....on to Killie on Sunday....3pts on Sunday will have a huge effect on where we head this season.....Rugby park has proved a graveyard for our title hopes 2 seasons on the trot....we all know how important a win will be on Sunday 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigBearButt said:

Tonight showed whilst Davis is a good footballer he cant play at a high level consistently and is playing too much football for a player of his age.

He needs to drop out of internationals and focus on Rangers. Otherwise he should be a bit part player for  us.

Davis, Arfield and Barasic looked like they were running on empty tbh.

psb07158 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Davis, Arfield and Barasic looked like they were running on empty tbh.

That's why Davis & Arfield will probably sit out Sunday.....SG alluded to this in his presser....its all about managing their game times properly

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Tonight showed whilst Davis is a good footballer he cant play at a high level consistently and is playing too much football for a player of his age.

He needs to drop out of internationals and focus on Rangers. Otherwise he should be a bit part player for  us.

Davis will probably retire at the end of the season.  He’s playing well just now it’s just keeping that going until the end of the season.  I expect Zungu will start coming in to the team soon and it’s up to him to make that spot his own.  

Kamara has taken his game to another level.  There’s no way he gets dropped for anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That's why Davis & Arfield will probably sit out Sunday.....SG alluded to this in his presser....its all about managing their game times properly

Fair enough, Jack will come in for Davis but who replaces Arfield as the midfielder who helps defence and bursts into box which we will need on Sunday?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Davis will probably retire at the end of the season.  He’s playing well just now it’s just keeping that going until the end of the season.  I expect Zungu will start coming in to the team soon and it’s up to him to make that spot his own.  

Kamara has taken his game to another level.  There’s no way he gets dropped for anyone.

No chance davis  retires when we get 55. 
 

he’s proven his love. If h e could add even 5% to Rangers for minimal wages a think he would commit. Daft percentages thrown about there to enhance my point fwiw 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

No chance david retires when we get 55. 
 

he’s proven his love. If h e could add even 5% to Rangers for minimal wages a think he would commit. Daft percentages thrown about there to enhance my point fwiw 

Davis turns 36 in January.  Keeping him on for another year and having a 37 year old midfielder is something I can’t see happening.  I think it’s likely we’ll get another midfielder on a precontract in January (like Lundstrum and Johnson) and take up the Zungu option if it works out.

DrLaudrup and Bearsden bear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fair enough, Jack will come in for Davis but who replaces Arfield as the midfielder who helps defence and bursts into box which we will need on Sunday?

My guess would be Aribo....it was his position before his injury and Arfield has came in and has excelled tbf 

gmcf likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving) 

didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at the beginning of the season.

wanted Morelos sold in the window due to attitude 

thought Tav was never a captain 

Arfield was finished 

Kamara wasn’t good enough

Gerrard wasn’t good enough 

Every single one of they statements crossed my mind. And no doubt a lot of Bears. 
 

fuck me it’s good to be wrong lads eh 

 

to be fair mate I tick a couple of those boxes too, and happy to be proved wrong

born a blue nose likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TMB said:

Davis turns 36 in January.  Keeping him on for another year and having a 37 year old midfielder is something I can’t see happening.  I think it’s likely we’ll get another midfielder on a precontract in January (like Lundstrum and Johnson) and take up the Zungu option if it works out.

We’ve got a 38 year old striker mate. 
and I would say that was a harder role. 
it’s not always what they bring on the pitch

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...