*****The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Team should be more than good enough 5-0 :rangers:                                                    

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Kamara Davis 

Aribo Arfield Kent 

Morelos 

Feel sick as fuck for this game already, more nervous for Rugby Park than the Chamber of Secrets is mind boggling in of itself, but it is what it is.

Pick up 3 points by any means necessary and I'll start to believe in us a wee bit again, more dropped points at this shitehole doesn't bare thinking about. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Kamara 

Aribo Arfield Kent 

Morelos 

that has to be the team for me, can’t afford any passengers like Roofe and Hagi last night, if Morelos is at after his goal last night then we win comfortably 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People putting Jack and Kamara together in their team gives me the fear.

Them together as a combination from the start is something we need to avoid unless injuries force our hand, especially in a game like Sunday.

Think Killie away is one of the few games where we need the two of them in the middle of the park given the two hammer throwers they have in there, as long we have someone like Arfield in there with them who’s willing to break forward 

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Morelos, Aribo, Jack and Helander in for Roofe, Hagi, Davis and Balogun imo.

Balogun's done well since he's joined us.  Not sure we need to change for Helander on the plastic pitch.  Agree with the rest though.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People putting Jack and Kamara together in their team gives me the fear.

Them together as a combination from the start is something we need to avoid unless injuries force our hand, especially in a game like Sunday.

They were shite together versus livingston but have played well together in other games we won.

Their drive, along with that of the rest of the team, was the issue that day not their pairing.

Archived