Allan McGregor does fuck all

Essandoh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, psb07158 said:

Don't know mate, his time wasting is excellent

I’ll never not laugh at how much he rips the cunt when he’s running down the clock :lol:

The only thing missing is him blowing raspberries with his thumb at his nose like a big wean

27 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Been saying this to my mates since he came back. His time wasting is absolute quality :lol: :lol: 

In the 2nd half last night he ran all the way to the sideline to pick up a ball instead of getting the one right behind his goal, then literally just laughed it off when the referee started telling him to get on with it :lol:

Still the only goalie in scottish football i have seen get booked for time-wasting when every other cunt does it to us.

His running on the spot is brilliant, I think he is just trying to get his fit bit steps up

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

In the 2nd half last night he ran all the way to the sideline to pick up a ball instead of getting the one right behind his goal, then literally just laughed it off when the referee started telling him to get on with it :lol:

:lol: 

He always takes ages to actually set off for the ball as well. Fixes his socks and then toddles off :lol: 

He constantly does that pretend kick of the ball all the time it's like he's done it that often he does not know he's doing it, he also takes up time walking to the furthest line it's a good way to break up play and waste time.

Archived