John Barnes

BridgeIsBlue

4 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

He's printed it out for you; so it makes sense.

He's also talking about himself in the third person, and referring to 'John Barnes' as a separate entity. 

That’s great, he’s really cleared that up:confused:

Sign of the times. It's par-for-the-course now thanks to liberal elites in the media, Government and establishments. 

Quick look at the Sun, Daily Record and BBC websites not one mention of it. If they did mention it earlier, briefly, it's quickly buried in amongst all sorts of junk, including (on the BBC website) why some black guy quit wrapping, Greta's advice to people concerned about climate change and "lifting the lid on sex and love for British Asians"

My mate sent me the picture early this afternoon and said "how do they get away with it?" and I just replied "because we allow it" - it's literally as simple as that.

White folk are genuine, legitimate targets of race rhetoric. It goes unpunished and is often encouraged. 

White priv is spoken about like it's a sort of fact. 

Google have gave Anthony Joshua a gig on an advert advertising a local business. An Indian shop. Could you imagine Google (or any company) employ a white person who said what he said, but in reverse, about boycotting shops owned by BAME folk. Yeah. Let that sink in.

Fucking pathetic.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, I dont think he was saying that he thinks he is superior to white people.

I think he just completely spazzed out in his tweet and made an incoherent mess and is now scrambling to try and explain what he meant.

There is no "to be fair" ffs - he said, quite clearly, that he does not like white people.

The sooner the blinkers come off and excuse making stops, then maybe we can get to the bottom of this shite and start being honest with ourselves.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There is no "to be fair" ffs - he said, quite clearly, that he does not like white people.

The sooner the blinkers come off and excuse making stops, then maybe we can get to the bottom of this shite and start being honest with ourselves.

He literally does say "I'm not saying I don't like white people" though. 

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Lost it. 

What is that daft bastard going on about.

"I dont know of any black person who doesnt like or feel superior to any white PERSON solely because of the colour of the white persons skin"

In the sentence before it he says he doesn't like white people, presumably because of the colour of their skin.

Fucking crackpot.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

He literally does say "I'm not saying I don't like white people" though. 

Are you talking about the video message that came after? if so, so what? 

He said he does not like white people first. He went to the effort of typing it out, hitting enter and broadcasting it. 

A back peddling, half-arsed, gobble-de-gook clarification doesn't wash. He's shown his true colours.

He shouldn't have bothered with his wee tin-pot explanation though. It was needless, because he's not going to be held to account over it or lose any work. He's in a good place. He's done well out the white man, with establishments in this so-called racist environment. 

14 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I dont think it is clear to be honest, that is the probelm.

He was talking about a hypothetical guy in south africa not liking white people, but in 1st tense.

He is a mongo, but I dont think he was saying he does not like white people.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont think it is clear to be honest, that is the probelm.

He was talking about a hypothetical guy in south africa not liking white people, but in 1st tense.

He is a mongo, but I dont think he was saying he does not like white people.

You saying that using the first person in a Tweet and saying, "...that's why I don't like white people." is not Barnes saying he doesn't like white people?

9 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You saying that using the first person in a Tweet and saying, "...that's why I don't like white people." is not Barnes saying he doesn't like white people?

Exactly.

Its the follow up tweet to another one where he is talking about a black man who is racist in south africa towards white people.

Looking at the 2nd tweet in isolation makes it look like he is saying this is his view.

When you look at the tweet as a follow up to the first tweet, it changes the context completely.

His use of english is fucking horrible, but he is not saying that 'He' himself hates white people, he is saying 'He' (The racist black man in South africa) hates white people.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Exactly.

Its the follow up tweet to another one where he is talking about a black man who is racist in south africa towards white people.

Looking at the 2nd tweet in isolation makes it look like he is saying this is his view.

When you look at the tweet as a follow up to the first tweet, it changes the context completely.

His use of english is fucking horrible, but he is not saying that 'He' himself hates white people, he is saying 'He' (The racist black man in South africa) hates white people.

Thanks, I see. He should be wiser about using Twitter the daft bastard. 

He's clearly not saying he dislikes white people if you read the whole thing. He's making a point regards a hypothetical black racist in Africa. His writing style makes my head hurt, though.

Archived