Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I kinda like this angle. Huge chance to make a statement and avoid this happening again. I want to see them hammered, but after cooling down I also have a part of me thinking if this was say Kent & Kamara would we be calling for their heads to roll? I'm no sure. I think the situation is easier to deal with cause we are no bothered at losing any of these fucking Muppets.

If it was one of our key players then some wouldn't want then sent packing. That's just reality. 

For me it's got to be zero tolerance. These two didn't accidentally stumble into a party. They broke protocols they are fully aware of. 

Worse if the police didn't catch them they could have strolled into training and put the whole sqaud at risk. 

Any player that does that is putting their own selfish interests ahead of the club. That's not on and they deserve everything coming to them. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

See this argument "if it was tav or goldson" its bollox, both are elite professional athletes and wouldn't be out partying at 2am 4 days before a European away game, these two were because they are wasters.

Exactly!! Fucking wasters the pair of them, ‘made it’ as professional footballers and think that’s enough. The both of them can get  the fuck out our football club. Bigger loss for them than it is for us. 

That lot have been crying out for their ‘5g/COVID-19’ moment to attach to us.

This pair of clowns have handed it right to them. We’ve been on top all season and now have to deal with their media puppets for god knows how long. Sack them both, pair of fucking cunts.

So far the club have dealt with this exceptionally well, lets see what they decide to do with the pair of them!

You can bet the management and rest of the squad will be fucking livid with them though. All the great effort being put in on the pitch and training ground just to be potentially exposed by these two bams!!

14 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

RANGERS have been made aware of an incident last night involving two of our players, Jordan Jones and George Edmundson. 

Both players breached covid regulations by attending a private gathering with others outside of their household. 

We can confirm that both players will be suspended pending an internal investigation. On the instruction of Dr Mark Waller, the players will also self isolate for 14 days. 

Rangers Managing Director, Stewart Robertson commented, “The Chairman Douglas Park, Ross Wilson, Steven Gerrard and I discussed this matter as soon as it was brought to our attention.

"We are completely aligned in our action and the standards that are being set at Rangers. 

"We will not tolerate behaviour that does not follow those standards and it is totally unacceptable for any of our players to be involved in anything that puts at risk the excellent protocols that have been put in place at Rangers.”

https://t.co/Joa26oAlgc?amp=1

They have both been selfish by not following the Covid rules. Their actions could have put the rest of the squad in jeopardy. Maybe an hefty fine along with the suspension would get the message across. I don't think they should be sacked as I would like the club to make money from a sale.

No need to sack them, employment law is a minefield. 

Fine then a months wages, stick them to train by themselves and tell them they’ll probably not play for the club again. Tell their agents to find them a move for Jan, or they’ll be training by themselves until their contracts end

Fine them a months wages, donating money to nhs, let them explain to their team mates why they nearly derailed the whole fucking season.  Find out if the other players want them as team mates.  Don't know if I could trust the selfish cunts again to be honest.  

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

No need to sack them, employment law is a minefield. 

Fine then a months wages, stick them to train by themselves and tell them they’ll probably not play for the club again. Tell their agents to find them a move for Jan, or they’ll be training by themselves until their contracts end

2 weeks maximum is the fine I’m sure

11 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Good point tbh. I’d bet anything on players like Tav, Goldson, Arfield, Davis or Jack wouldn’t even think about doing what these pair of wanks did. That’s the difference being a jobber footballer and being an elite athlete as you say. 

Haven't Chilwell, Abraham, Sancho, Foden and Greenwood all been in bother for Covid breaches? 

Seen the video of the “party”...

Christ, I’ve had more exciting shites than that.

If you’re going to ruin your professional career and potentially jeopardise the health of your teammates, at least get caught doing Charlie out of some wee whores farter

Hopefully SG and his team will use this to further galvanise the rest of the squad.

Where there are 2 players for every position nobody would wish to be suspended and dragged out of the first team squad.

Don't think I would agree with them training with the youngsters. Attitude is very important and to mix two guys with a piss poor one is not good for the kids.

I'd make them train on their own, away from the guys who are trying to achieve things as a team.

9 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I’m pretty sure this wasn’t the first time they’ve done this either , this is just the one time they got caught. Pair of them are a fucking disgrace.

They seem an odd couple to be mates imo. Just glad they were unimportant players in terms of the current run.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Haven't Chilwell, Abraham, Sancho, Foden and Greenwood all been in bother for Covid breaches? 

Sancho probably the only elite player in that list at the moment. The rest have done fuck all in their careers so far. 

Interestingly they’re all in the same age bracket as Edmundson at least. 

Jones is a lost cause, he’ll never grow up. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbh I'm apprehensive that the scum msm will be furiously digging into everything possible to find other breaches. Hope to fuck this is a one off, but given how brazen they've been I'm far from convinced it will be.

If there had been they would have found it already. Nothing less than diligent when it comes to us :sarcasm:

Archived