Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Well plenty been said about now including my own pish, think it’s time for the drama queen stuff to stop it’s been dealt by the Club even to the satisfaction of the brigadoomers at the kiddy on assembly. All we are doing now is fuelling the fire for our detractors to stick their oar in, I see the sfa are starting an ‘investigation’, even though it’s done and dusted. Surprised? Naw neither am I. 

The investigation is for the players, not the club. No need to panic folk mate.

It just shows the utter immaturity, petulance and selfishness of the two of them.  They probably thought 'Who cares, we're not getting a game or even in squads, so fuck it, let's go out'.

You have to wonder whether they would have done it if they were playing regularly/were more part of the squad and weren't disgruntled little fannies who have now clearly shown themselves to be terrible, terrible teammates.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

👍🏻374EA97E-5B02-4F32-A977-1DB56A5F2807.jpeg.d7dcb88773e24ba3aeb059f240d2a00c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It just shows the utter immaturity, petulance and selfishness of the two of them.  They probably thought 'Who cares, we're not getting a game or even in squads, so fuck it, let's go out'.

You have to wonder whether they would have done it if they were playing regularly/were more part of the squad and weren't disgruntled little fannies who have now clearly shown themselves to be terrible, terrible teammates.

Might just be the lure of the toosh mate.

8 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

In their minds they wouldv'e know it was wrong, unfortunately the penis isn't wired up to the mind and can be quite overpowering at the ages the are.

Pair of pricks.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

More money than sense. Chasing a bit of skirt and thinking they're invisible in Glasgow. Bad combinations.

I'm glad I grew up when I did and there were no camera phones. 

Adding into the mix large amounts of money, it's not surprising these issues happen. 

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Cannae be bothered going through all this thread but could somebody tell me who’s party was it and how were they exposed, somebody grass them? 

Police were called to Devonshire Terrace in the early hours of Monday morning, and it seems like Jones and Edmundsson told the club about it prior to it being leaked online, or someone in the Police passing the details on. Edmundsson was renting a flat in Devonshire Terrace late last year, and had a look at buying another there that was sold in November. So unless Jones also lives in the area it seems likely that it was a party Edmundsson threw, as other reports online say the girls invited were staying at the Fraser Suites in town. 

1 hour ago, barcelonabear said:

Police were called to Devonshire Terrace in the early hours of Monday morning, and it seems like Jones and Edmundsson told the club about it prior to it being leaked online, or someone in the Police passing the details on. Edmundsson was renting a flat in Devonshire Terrace late last year, and had a look at buying another there that was sold in November. So unless Jones also lives in the area it seems likely that it was a party Edmundsson threw, as other reports online say the girls invited were staying at the Fraser Suites in town. 

Jones doesn’t live anywhere near the west end.  

He lives a few houses away from my mate in an estate outside Glasgow.  

Fwiw he is regarded as an absolute weapon by his neighbours.  

58 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Jones doesn’t live anywhere near the west end.  

He lives a few houses away from my mate in an estate outside Glasgow.  

Fwiw he is regarded as an absolute weapon by his neighbours.  

In which case it's been Edmundsson that's thrown the party then as he said he wanted to stay in that area when he viewed my mates flat with his folks, so as he didn't put an offer in he's likely still renting a few doors down. 

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Exactly - the Scottish Government has congratulated us on taking decisive action :lol:

Just seen that. Truly the end times. Hopefully we finish the season and grab 55 before the planet folds in on itself.

15 minutes ago, Marco said:

Just seen that. Truly the end times. Hopefully we finish the season and grab 55 before the planet folds in on itself.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if we got to the last 2 3 games of the season top with no chance of them catching us and the season being declared void. 

Archived